24

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Had lot's of work. Anyways, I'm addicted to this book called Delirium by Lauren Oliver. You can probably find the PDF online, I recommend it 100% <3

"Lou, tell your dad that you're going to Niall's and come over." Harry said, trying to find a way for Louis to come over.

"What do you even need?" Louis asks, rolling his eyes at Harry's eagerness.

"I need help for physics." Harry says, yawning slightly. "Go ask someone else." Louis whines, pouting slightly.

"But I want youuu." Harry says in a musical tone. Louis rolls his eyes "Fine, only because you're nice."

Harry smiles widely, grabbing Louis' hand and leading him towards the bike. "Hold on." Harry whispers, the bike zooming off.

Louis' eyes widen, quickly wrapping his arms around Harry's waist, resting his cheek on the back of Harry's right shoulder, as always.

Once they arrive, they get off, going up to Harry's room. Louis sits on the desk, opening his bag before face palming. "Shit I forgot my book in my locker." He says, slapping his palm to his mouth. "Sorry for swearing." Louis whispers and Harry just shrugs.

"We can just use mi-- oh no I forgot mine at school too." Harry says, over dramatically.
"Harry I literally saw you put it in your bag." Louis says, rolling his eyes. "Whaaa...?" Harry trails off, smiling.

After an hour of studying, Louis yawned, instantly using the back of his hand to cover his mouth. "sorry." He whispers out causing Harry to shake his head. "It's fine, you can go to sleep, I'll try some more equations, I think I've got the hang of it." He says, reading over the book once more.

"No, seriously I'm fine." Louis says, yawning once more, cursing himself. Harry rolls his eyes, "Sleep, I might even join you when I'm done." Harry says, wriggling his eyebrows.

Louis rolls his eyes before laying down, putting his glasses on the side table before pulling up the covers, feeling oddly empty compared to the other times he'd slept in Harry's house.

Louis was not fully asleep, his mind couldn't just shut down, his eyes always fluttered open right when he thought he was about to fall asleep.

Around fifteen minutes later he hears the sound of a book closing and some rustling before he feels a warm body pressing against his back. He tries to resist from smiling, failing miserably when he hears Harry chuckle.

Harry cautiously wrapped his arm around Louis' waist, his shirt was untucked and had ridden up so Harry's hand was resting on the warm tan skin.

Louis shuddered, feeling Harry's hands on his waist, feeling slightly insecure but was all assured when Harry just cuddled closer, pressing an innocent kiss to Louis' jaw.

-

Louis was softly shook awake, feeling hot breath ghosting next to his ear. He rubbed his eyes, whining out "Five more minutes mum." "Lou, you're driver's here." Harry says.

As if he'd been shocked, Louis jolted up, a panicked expression clear on his face. "It's fine, he's waiting outside." Harry says, whistling softly. Louis smiles, putting on his loafers. He hugs Harry, feeling a soft kiss to his forehead before they part.

"I'll see you tomorrow, thanks for letting me sleep." Louis says, smiling before heading out, not realizing that he was still wearing Harry's over sized jacket as he got home.

A/N: sorry that it's a bit short. You will have an update tomorrow though. Promise :) please vote and comment!