08

A/N I can't believe that you guys actually like this book. It means so much to me and now I have 850 reads, I never expected it. Thank you soooo much ❤️ enjoy, please vote and comment.

Chapter 08 (edited)

The next day Louis went to school, a frown on his face. He didn't get any sleep last night, and he was still starving. He sighed, looking down at his feet, suddenly he felt his shoulder bump into another. He looked up, seeing that it was Harry but he didn't say anything, he just walked away.

Louis missed Harry, he didn't know why Harry and he had just met and he was just a friend. Louis saw that he was in extra early today so he went into the bathroom and sat in a stall, just thinking. When he heard the first bell, he went out and walked to the mirror, not expecting his cheeks to be wet. He didn't know why he was crying, but he just needed to let it out.

Louis sighed, wiping his face before a sob escaped his lips, he just felt so small, so useless recently. His parents stopped caring about him and he was just tired. Tired of everything. Suddenly the bathroom door swings open and Louis quickly wipes his tears but he knew that he was too late. He turned to his left, seeing that Harry had entered but had stopped midway, just staring at Louis.

Louis went to exit, as he reached for the door, soft fingers brushed against his ribs, he turned around, eyes meeting with Harry's. Harry's fingers brushed under Louis' eyes softly before leaning in, pressing his lips to Louis'.

Louis felt someone shaking him awake.

"Mate you fell asleep," Niall whispered in his ear. Louis quickly straightened out, seeing the whole class staring at him.

"I'm sorry," He says softly, looking at the teacher's stern expression.

"Detention," She says before turning back to the board and doing god knows what.

"Why are you crying?" Liam asks, Louis feels under his eyes, the wetness on the tips of his fingers. He quickly wipes his eyes and mouth before looking at the board.

It would be Louis' first detention.

This is going to be an interesting day.

-

Later that day, Louis was terrified, he knew that his parents would somehow find out that he has gotten a detention. Louis grabs his books and put them into his bag, walking into the assigned detention classroom. His eyes widened when he saw that the class was empty, only the teacher sitting in the front.

Louis went to the back, sitting down next to the window, leaning against the cool glass.

He pulled out his AirPods seeing that the teacher wasn't really paying attention to him. He sighed, going to his secret music app and playing his favorite music. Of course, he wasn't allowed to listen to pop music but he absolutely loved it so he occasionally listened to it. His favorite artist was Ed Sheeran and his favorite song was undoubted, friends. It was a beautiful love song in his opinion, which told a story and had a deeper underlying meaning.

He played the album, taking out his History book, opening it up to understand what his homework was. He jumped when he heard the teacher calling his name, an angry tone evident in his voice.

"No phones," Louis nodded, placing it into his back pocket.

He heard a couple voices, turning his head, seeing Harry and Zayn entering the room.

"Hi, sir," Harry said, smiling brightly.

"You're not getting out of detention Styles," The teacher says, causing a pout to form on Harry's face.

"Malik, over there," He says, pointing to the other side of the classroom.

"Harry, you can sit next to that boy. No talking," He says before getting back to marking some papers. Louis sighed, turning his head when he saw that Harry was directed to sit next to him.

Detention went by pretty smooth, nothing like what it looks to be in the movies. Louis got the majority of his homework done. The teacher left in the middle, so Louis decided to take out his earphones again, seeing that Zayn and Harry both had theirs in.

Finally the hour was over, but the teacher wasn't back, however, Louis assumed that they could leave. Zayn had already left, leaving Louis and Harry. Louis stood up, seeing that there was a heap of grass on his chair. He should've checked before he sat down, he hoped that there was none on his bum.

"Um, Harry? Sorry but uh, do I have any grass on my bum?" Louis asks, cheeks turning a soft rose. Harry smiled before nodding. Louis brushed his bum, looking at Harry but Harry shook his head "still there." He muttered.

Louis huffed, trying to brush away the grass once more but Harry once more shook his head.

"I-uh can you get it?" Louis asks, biting his lips, face cherry red. A smirk appears on Harry's face as he steps forwards.

It was fine though, Louis was only allowing another man to touch his bum because he needed the help. Yeah, that's a totally reasonable excuse.

Harry softly brushed Louis' bum, slightly rough in some areas. Harry patted Louis' bum before stepping back.

"All gone," He concludes, smiling.

Louis blushed, thanking Harry for grabbing his bag and heading for the door. He stopped when he heard his name being called, turning around.

"You have a beautiful voice," Harry says, smiling before walking to the door, his body slightly brushing against Louis' as he exited.

Leaving Louis stunned.

A/N: things are getting steamyyy. I hope that you enjoyed, please vote and comment!