29

A/N: I reached 1k votes❤️ love you all😪🏳️‍🌈

Louis was about to enter the immigration. His mother was crying, saying that she will miss him terribly. Louis' eyes were glossy, he was going to miss his mother for sure, she actually accepted him for who he was.

Troy was standing next to Jay, giving Louis a silent nod, as a farewell. Louis looked at his watch, Harry wasn't here yet and he was going to be late. He sighed, about to step into immigration when he heard his name being called.

He turned around, seeing a flushed Harry, Harry ran up to Louis, nearly slipping but Louis grabbed his hand just in time. "Oops." Harry whispered, catching his breath. Louis smiled, grateful that Harry actually showed up "Hi." Louis responds, a half-hearted smile making its way onto his face.

"I'm sorry, there was so much traffic and I left a bit late, I di--" "Harry. It's fine. You're here now." Louis interrupts.

Troy had a disgusted look on his face, going to step forward Jay grabbed his forearm. "Troy, let them say goodbye, they're only kids." She whispered, heart aching to see Louis' tears.

Louis was looking into Harry's eyes as he whispered "Kiss me." Harry moved closer, pressing his forehead to Louis'. "Your dad is right there and--" "I don't care Harry. Kiss me." He repeats, wanting to cherish their last moment together.

Harry presses his lips against Louis', their lips moving together perfectly. Troy practically lunged forward, pulling apart the two.

"Disgusting." He says, Louis gulping in fear. Jay touches his shoulder "Troy, they're never going to see each other again. Let them say bye." She says, shaking her head.

Troys nostrils flair, stepping back. Louis' tears fall onto his rosy cheeks as he hides his face in Harry's chest. A few sobs escape his lips, Harry's eyes were filled with tears, he slowly tilted Louis' face upward.

"Don't cry." He whispered, a lone tear of his own falling down his cheek. "I-its not fair. I don't want to leave." Louis whispers, wiping his cheeks.

"I don't want you to leave either boo." Harry says, closing his eyes.

Jay frowned, Louis was so sad, he was actually sobbing.

Harry presses his lips against Louis' once more, not caring about Troy. Harry kisses him earnestly, in a way that makes Louis feel dizzy, the kiss feels like it goes on forever, their lips never leaving each other's, tongues dancing and hands on each other.

Troy had enough, he went to step forward and Jay pulled him back. He was not gonna just stand back and watch his son kiss another boy. He shoved Jay off him, her falling back onto the floor, tears in her eyes.

The airport security had stood up and many people were watching right now. Louis heard the commotion, pulling away to see his father, face red, and his mother on the floor.

"Don't touch her." Louis said, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Or what. Faggot?" Troy replied.

Harry stepped forward "You know what? You're really getting on my nerves now. You have to control your anger because you can't hit your wife or your fucking son. If you can't control yourself, you can just go shove a--"

"Harry, let me." Louis said, just sick and tired of his father.

"You don't have the right to touch her." Louis said, stepping forward.

"Why not, she's my bloody wife." Troy says, clenching his fists. Jay had stood up from the ground now and suddenly her hand went straight across Troy's face, slapping him harshly.

"You bitc--" Troy is interrupted when Jay slaps him again. "Louis' right, you have no right to touch me or MY son." she says, letting out a deep breath.

"Or what? I'm not scared of you or that kid." He says, eyebrows raised in a challenging expression as he points towards Harry.

"I will divorce you." She says, straight faced. He lets out a sarcastic laugh, "You can't do that."

"Watch me." She says, flipping her hair.

"She's sassy, just like you." Harry whispered into Louis' ear, getting a look. "Right, not the time." he says.

"I don't care. Our son is not a faggot, and he is attending that school." Troy says, telling Louis to go quickly before he misses his flight.

Louis sighed, defeated, before going to immigration when his hand is suddenly pulled back, his chest bumping against Harry's.

"I love you." Harry whispered.

A/N: he said it 😲, how will Louis react? Please vote and comment!