21

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the late update, I had classes. Anyways, if any of you can make covers, I'd really like a cover for this book, please message me if you're interested. :) side note: I'm so unlucky, I'm doing this debate thingy and I need to talk about why some countries doesn't deserve LGBT rights :( Anyways, read on.

Harry yawned, rubbing his eyes softly as he hears the knocking on the door. He stands up, realizing that he was at Louis' house as his eyes scan over the beige room. He opens the door, seeing that it was Louis, messy hair, dark blue pajamas. Harry raised his eyebrows, as Louis walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"I couldn't sleep." He says, ignoring Harry's expression. Harry just nods, locking the door before going back under the covers. He sees that Louis was on the other side of the bed, facing away from Harry so he did the same.

He moved around, trying to get comfortable once more, he ends up facing Louis' back.

He was falling asleep when he feels proximity near him. He opens his eyes, seeing Louis' back nearly touching his chest, he looks over, seeing Louis' eyes closed but a rather telling smile on his face.

Harry just rolled his eyes fondly at Louis' gesture before wrapping his arm around him, the smaller boy almost instantly turning around and snuggling into Harry's chest.

A small grin appeared on Louis' face before closing his eyes, falling asleep to Harry's heart beat.

-

The next morning, both boys woke up, legs tangled together, Louis ignored the way his heart fluttered when Harry softly ran his hand through his hair to wake him up.

There was a knock on the door, Harry's eyes widened, "Louis, go hide in the closet." He whispers, grabbing a shirt, throwing it on before opening the door, revealing Jay. "Hi dear, I'm sorry I know it's early but I need something from this room." She says.

Harry shakes his head "Of course Mrs. Tomlinson, it's your home." Harry says, stepping aside from the door.

Jay walked to the closet, her hands on the handles. Harry clenched his eyes shut, prepared to get busted. He opened his eyes, seeing Jay moving away to the drawer and taking out a bag.

"I knew it wasn't in the closet." She muttered to herself before smiling at Harry and leaving the room. Harry lets out a breath, Louis coming out of the closet and sitting on the bed.

Harry rolled his eyes "That was really close." He whispered, swiping his index finger over his bottom lip.

Louis wasn't listening, he was looking at Harry, his pink lips, messy curls, beautiful eyes.

"Louis?" "Huh?" He was broken out of his trance, seeing Harry expectedly looking at him. Harry just shakes his head, grabbing his phone from his pocket, checking all his notifications.

His eyes went back to Harry's lips, they were just so plump, so pink, Louis would love to have them pressed to his own.

"Louis what are you looking at?" Harry asks, confused. "Harry?" He whispers out, a nervous expression on his face.

"Can you-um- can you kiss me." He says, eyes wide. Harry looks caught off guard.

"What? Louis last time it--" "Please." Louis whispers, breathing out.

Harry walks up to Louis, sitting next to him. "Lou I don't want to make you uncomfor-"

Harry's eyes widen when Louis presses his lips to Harry's. However, he did not protest, he would never.

He leans forward, their lips moulding together perfectly. Louis' tummy fills with butterflies as Harry's hand moves down and places his hand on Louis' hip.

Louis' hands tangle in Harry's hair, the kiss getting more passionate when Harry leans forward so they lie on the bed, Harry on top of Louis.

Louis softly bites down on Harry's bottom lip, quickly moving away. "Sorry, it's just a habit, did I hurt you? I didn't me--"

"Now kiss me you fool." Harry says, rolling his eyes, as they press their lips together once more.

Harry rolled over so Louis was on top of him, practically straddling him. Louis ran his hands through Harry's long ha--

Suddenly the door opened.

A/N: HAHAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER, please vote and comment!