39

A/N: sorry for the late update,I had training most of the week. I'll try to update before Monday❤️

Louis' eyes fluttered open, he was cuddled into Harry's chest. He had been living with Harry for one week now and although he missed his mother, Harry made him feel like he was at home.

-

It was five AM and Louis couldn't sleep. Louis was absolutrly frightened, that was propbably the scariest movie he had watched. Harry sensed his discomfort, quickly turning it off.

Louis whimpered, tears in his eyes. Harry was holding onto him as tight as ever but it really wasn't helping. Nothing could help him now.

"Do you want me to distract you?" Harry asked, his fingers slipping over the waistband of Louis' briefs.

Louis nodded, eyes glassy. Harry smirked, going under the covers, slipping down Louis' briefs to his ankles.

Suddenly the bell rang, both boys startled, flinching.

Louis groaned, "I'll be back, don't touch yourself." Harry says, running down the stairs.

He opened the door, eyes widening when he sees Louis' mother. "O-oh Jay" he says, slightly shocked.

"Hi, I got your address from school, I need to talk to Louis. Now." She says, a stern expression on her face.

"Uh-yeah, okay, you can just take a seat." Harry says, feeling Jay eyeing his tattoos.

A loud moan was heard, a few whimpers after. Harry clenched his eyes shut, seeing Jay's uncomfortable expression.

"Just a second." He says, practically sprinting up the stairs. He opens the door, seeing Louis' eyes closed.

"What did I say about touching yourself?" Harry asked, voice firm. "S-sorry." Louis breathes out, biting he lip.

"Your mum is here." Harry says, breaking the ice. "What?" Louis exclaims, only half hard now.

"I don't know why, she just showed up." Harry said, shrugging.

"Shit, okay." Louis says, tugging on his boxers and sweats, before following Harry down the stairs. His boner was still slightly prominent, he just hoped it would die down.

He saw his mother sitting on one of the chairs surrounding the table, Harry and Louis going and sitting opposite her.

"I'm still mad at you for leaving." She says, shaking her head softly. "But, your father and I are now divorced." She said, Louis' eyes widening.

"So, please come home." She says. "B-but mum I feel bad. I just ruined your marriage and--"

"I wasn't happy Louis. It was going to happen some day, believe me." She says.

Harry places his hand on Louis' thigh, calming him down, but not really helping his boner.

Louis stands up, seeing his mothers eyes scan him up to down, looking at the floor, embarrassed, when she sees his 'problem.'

"I-is Harry a nice guy? I don't want to be judgmental, but is he nice?" She asks, eyes on Harry, focusing on his tattoos more than anything.

"Yeah mum, don't worry, he treats me like a princess." He says, blushing as he remembers the nickname.

She stands up, "Okay I'll be at home, try to return by tomorrow." She says, smiling at Harry, leaving the house.

Louis' cheeks flame, "She saw my fucking boner!" He says, hiding his face in Harry's chest.

"Let me help you get rid of that." Harry says, voice husky, hoisting Louis up and laying him
down on the counter, grabbing a can of whipped cream.

We all know what they did next.

A/N: they're divorced and Troy is gone! Please vote and comment!