32

A/N: A lot of you wanted both of the stories that I mentioned. I think that after this story, I'll write the soulmate story and than once that's running and at good progress I may start with the CEO one.
Edit: I have the CEO story up on my page, it's called fairytale so please check it out!

Louis told Dan that Harry and him were fine and he didn't have to come out here. Harry sighed, "Does he like you or something?" He asks, causing Louis to shake his head.

"Harry, no! He likes a sophomore, named Phil." Louis says, harry rolling his eyes. "Are you sure?" He asks, Louis just nodding.

"Yeah, trust me, he always talks about him." Louis says. Harry lets out a breath "Okay, well tomorrow I'll pick you up. From opposite your house." Harry says, ensuring that Louis' father won't know.

Louis smiles, nodding, before they enter the school, hearing the 6th lesson bell.

-

Niall was helping Louis get ready. It was Louis' first date and he was so nervous. Niall threw a light pink button up at Louis with white jeans. (A/N: I'm sorry but HOW GOOD would Louis look in this!?)

Louis took off his shirt, not really caring if Niall saw him. They were best friends.

Suddenly his phone beeped, Harry's message saying that he was across the street. Louis' parents were out for another get together so he could easily leave.

Louis went to the door, rolling his eyes when he heard Niall shout "Use protection."

Louis went outside, seeing Harry across the street, wearing black jeans and a dark blue shirt with a jacket laying across the back.

Louis went across the street, sitting on the back of the motorbike. Harry smiled, turning around. "Hi." He whispered, Louis smiling in return.

"Um, so I was considering going to this little restaurant up a hill. It has the best food and is usually not that filled." Harry says, Louis nodding. "Yeah, that sounds nice." He responded.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they got a booth, sitting super close even though there was a lot of space.

The waitress came up to them, flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes at Harry. "Hi, can I one avocado spaghetti and one..." Harry trails off, looking at Louis.

"Uh, I'll take the chicken Alfredo." Louis says, looking up at the waitress. She writes it down looking at Harry once more. "And the drinks, may I recommend this one." She says, pointing to a drink, her hand brushing against Harry's.

Harry didn't notice that she was blatantly flirting though. However, Louis did. Once she left to get the food a scowl formed on Harry's lips. "She was flirting with you!" He exclaimed, a pout on his lips.

Harry frowned "She was just being nice" he replied, Louis rolling his eyes as how oblivious Harry was.

She came back, her hair open and this time her boobs were 'pushed up.' Louis could bet you his life that she stuffed her bra with tissues.

"Here you are." She said, bending down, giving Harry a very clear view of her cleavage. "Um." Harry says, moving his head slightly away.

She giggled before walking away. Harry sighed "Whatever Lou, I don't like her though." Harry says, causing Louis to raise his eyebrows. "You better not." He muttered.

When she came back, she wrote her number on the bill. Harry wrote back 'I like cock' before giving her no tip.

-

Right now, Harry and Louis were eating ice cream on top of the hill, alone, the stars shining onto them.

"Can I try yours?" Louis asked, eyeing up Harry's mint chocolate chip cone. Harry smirked, pressing his lips to Louis'. Harry licked Louis' bottom lip, tasting a bit of the peanut butter. Louis opened his mouth, Harry's tongue instantly meeting his own, both flavors mixing.

Harry pulled apart, breathless. "Woah" Louis whispered.

And later that evening, Niall shouted at Harry for bringing Louis 20 minutes late. Harry just smiled, pressing his lips to Louis' saying that he loved him before leaving.

Niall screamed, "HE LOVES YOU?" He asks Louis' mouth open. "Yeah, he told me at the airport. I-I think I love him too" he says, a smile dancing on his lips.

Today was a good day. A really good day.

A/N: aww things are good again. Please vote and comment!