18

A/N: OMG FIVE K THANK YOU that's so crazy! ❤️

Chapter 18 (edited)

Harry was so worried for Louis, he wanted the boy to see how perfect he was. Louis should never have to feel pain, he should never feel undeserving but sometimes Harry couldn't control that.

Like right now, Louis' father was shouting at him, telling him to stop being so childish, telling him to understand what was happening. Louis just cried, as always, he felt like a baby.

The next day, in school, Louis finally ate something filling, he had eaten the majority of the pasta given in the tray. He felt so much better compared to the past few days. He owes it all to Harry if he was being honest.

He was on his way to chemistry when he was pushed against the wall. He thought that it was Harry but as he saw the dark, cold brown eyes,

He realized it wasn't. He realized that it was actually Joe, he was one of the biggest guys on the football team.

"Hi, church boy." Joe teased and Louis rolled his eyes at the common insult he heard.

"I need to go," He says, pushing slightly but Joe shoved Louis.

"You're not escaping today, faggot," Joe muttered, an evil smirk on his face. Louis' eyes widened and he quickly kneed Joe in the crotch. Joe bent over and Louis quickly went running, but Joe pulled him back, pushing him into the wall.

One punch. One kick. It kept on coming like that, at his stomach, his jaw. Everywhere. Louis' eyes were starting to water but he tried his hardest not to cry. Suddenly a deep voice was heard.

"Hey Get off him," Louis' head was spinning but he recognized that voice, it made him feel safe.

"What the fuck Joe!" Harry exclaims, pulling him off Louis and into the wall. Joe's eyes widened, clearly intimidated.

"Get out off here before I fucking kill you!" Harry sneers, causing Joe to instantly run away.

Louis feels delicate fingertips reaching under him and picking him up. He whimpers softly, cuddling into the warmth.

"Shh Lou it's okay, I got you," Harry whispers, pressing a kiss to Louis' hair.

"My mums currently out for work, I'll take you home, okay?" Harry says and Louis doesn't answer, the pain becoming unbearable.

"'Arry," Louis whispers, a few tears slipping down his cheeks.

"I got you, Lou, I got you," Harry says, walking out of the school and towards his bike. He knew that Louis couldn't get on the bike in this state. He helps Louis stand.

"Wait here for a sec," Harry whispers, sprinting into the school.

He knew that Zayn had History, he ran into the class, shoving the door open, everyone's eyes averting to him.

"Keys," He said and Zayn threw his keys across the room, Harry grabbing them before running back out, seeing Louis leaning against the bike, rubbing his temples.

"Can you walk?" He asked, and Louis could, he could easily walk because his legs weren't hurting that much. But he really liked Harry's warm chest and he loved being carried so he just shook his head softly.

Harry's hands slipped under Louis' back and in the crooks of his knees, picking him up and taking him to Zayn's car. He lays him down in the back seat before sitting in the front seat, starting to drive to his house.

10 minutes later, they arrived at Harry's house. Harry carried Louis up the stairs and into his room, laying him on the bed.

"I'll be back in 20, just breathe," Harry says, going outside and starting the car to go back to school.

He ran back into the history class, panting because damn he was so active today. He threw the keys back at Zayn, the teachers face extremely annoyed.

He got onto his bike and went back home, seeing Louis practically asleep on the bed. Harry frowned, he hated that this happened to Louis. He slowly shook him awake.

"Lou, just let me help with your bruises," He whispered and Louis rubbed his eyes, nodding.

Harry took out a cotton pad and some antiseptic. He lifted Louis' top, biting his lip in sadness before slowly dabbing the cotton onto his chest.

"Haz," Louis whispers, clenching his fist, eyes shut.

"It burns," Louis whimpered, sniffling.

"It's okay boo," Harry whispered, feeling terrible. Where did these nicknames come from? Harry asked himself but he didn't mind, Haz was quite cute.

Once done, Louis sighed, laying down.

"Can you wake me up at 3, I need to go to school so my father doesn't find out," He whispers and Harry nods, telling him to sleep.

Harry ran his hands through Louis' hair, Louis smiling at the sensation.

"Harry, thank you," Louis croaked out and Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead.

"Always," He whispered before smiling because how did he get so lucky?