33

The next day it was a holiday, and Louis' parents were both very busy at work as they didn't have the day off.

Louis messaged his mother that he was going to Niall's before leaving. He was actually going to Harry's house as they had a music project together.

-

Louis was currently in Harry's room, they were trying to come up with lyrics for their song. Louis already had the piano notes down. Suddenly Harry gasped "I got it!" He exclaims, startling Louis.

"What?" Louis asked but Harry just shook his head. "You practice the notes and I'll write down the lyrics."

Louis rolled his eyes but nodded. "But how do you know that the lyrics are gonna match the notes?" He asked. Harry shook his head "Don't worry, I'll do it." He mutters, writing down some more.

Louis continues to extend the notes until they became just over two and a half minutes. "Done!" Harry exclaims, looking down at his brown, worn out book.

He sat next to Louis, placing the book down. "Start playing, and then I'll start singing and you can join in." Harry says, Louis looking down.

"N-no I can't sing." Louis mutters, eyes on the ground. Harry makes Louis look at him, eyes shining. "Hey, it's okay. I think that you'll sound great, I'm not that good either." Harry says.

Louis nods, letting out a soft breath to calm down. He starts to play the keyboard.

Harry's eyes scan over the lyrics, before starting.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you

I think I might give up everything, just ask me to."

Louis' eyes widen, Harry sounded like a god, his voice was terrible compared to Harry's. Harry continued for a while, before glancing at Louis.

At first his voice was trembling but he still continued, a fond look on Harry's face.

"I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen

And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing."

They continued on the song, ending in sync, "For your eyes only, I show you my heart

For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only
For your eyes only."

Louis let out a breath, his and Harry's eyes locked. "You sound like an angel." Harry whispered, a small smile on his lips. Louis looked down shyly "You sound amazing." He said, catching Harry's eyes with his own once more.

"H-How did you write that? I mean those lyrics." Louis said, mouth slightly open. "They were inspired by someone." Harry responded, eyes on Louis.

Harry leaned forward, capturing Louis' lips with his own. The kiss was sweet, no tongue, but it was filled with passion, the burning passion both boys felt towards each other, it couldn't be formed into words.

They pulled apart, foreheads pressed together. "Will you be my boyfriend?" "I love you." Harry and Louis both said at the same time.

Harry smiled, pecking Louis' lips, "I love you too." he responds. Louis blushed, nodding in response to Harry's question.

And Louis and Harry may or may not have gotten an A+ and a standing ovation when they performed the song in class.

A/N: Louis said it back! Please vote and comment!