07

Chapter 07 (edited)

After Louis and Harry finished studying, Harry actually understood physics, at first, he was just looking at Louis' lips, but once Louis snapped at him, he started to listen.

"Uh, it's 6:00, my driver's coming in an hour, what should we do?" Louis asks, checking his Rolex. "Do you like cookies?" Harry asks and Louis' eyes suddenly light up, a shy smile on his face, provoking Harry's chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes. I've got the ingredients so we can make a dozen," Harry says.

Louis laughs, following Harry down the stairs, into the homely kitchen.

"Lou, can you grab the flour and sugar, they're in that cabinet," Harry says. Louis blushes, trying not to think about the nickname. He goes and looks up to the cabinets, which were abnormally high. He huffed, jumping up, nearly getting the door.

Suddenly strong hands wrap around Louis' waist, causing him to squeal. He gets lifted and quickly opens the cabinet, taking out the ingredients before slapping Harry's hands, wanting to be let go. Harry places Louis down and he instantly turns around.

"Why did you do that?" Louis exclaims and Harry shrugs.

"So you could feel better about the fact that you're 5'2," Louis gasps.

"Shut up, I'm 5'7," Louis exclaims, placing a hand over his heart to seem offended.

"Yeah, yeah same thing," Harry mutters, waving his hand around.

They proceed to make the cookies, putting in all the necessary ingredients. Once they were done and the cookies were in the oven, they sighed, seeing that they had 15 minutes before the cookies were done.

They sat down on the sofa, huffing.

"Why is this house so cold," Louis asked, rubbing his arms, Harry got up, turning on the heating before returning to the couch.

"There, happy, princess?" Harry teases, Louis cheekily smiles.

"Very," He responds, cheeks turning red.

"Wanna play a video game?" Harry asks and Louis shakes his head.

"My father doesn't let me, he says they're too gory and unrealistic," Louis says, sitting cross legged.

"I don't see your dad," Harry asks in a questioning tone, looking around the room.

"Yeah but lying is a sin, so I'd rather not," Louis says, causing Harry to roll his eyes. Louis bites his lip softly, slightly nervous, he didn't like the feeling in his tummy when he was around Harry. He didn't like that his cheeks turned so annoyingly red around Harry. He knew that he was sinning, so why doesn't he want to stop.

Harry looks at Louis' bitten lips, red cheeks and beautiful eyes. Harry leaned in to get a better look of Louis' face. Louis takes a breath, seeing that Harry was getting increasingly closer. Louis gulped, trying to calm himself down. Harry was just staring at him and Louis felt many different emotions.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," Harry's deep voice interrupts Louis' train of thoughts. Louis' breath hitches, feeling the heat trails up from his neck to his cheeks. He looks down, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"No, 'm not," He whispers causing Harry to smile, eyes flickering down to Louis' rosy lips.

Then Harry was leaning in and Louis was too, although he didn't know why, it just felt right. As their lips barely brushed, as if he was electrified, Louis jolted back falling off the couch. Harry had a confused look on his face but Louis shook his head.

"I-I can't, it's a sin to have any feelings towards guys, especially you," Louis says and Harry stands up, angry all of a sudden.

"What do you mean especially me?" Harry asks, Louis closes his eyes.

"I-You have tattoos and you smoke and it's a terrible sin," Louis says, voice cracking at the end.

"What the fuck, it's a sin to express yourself? All my tattoos mean so much to me, they're all I have to express myself! I can't speak to anyone because this town is a fucking mess. It's a sin to love someone? So what if they're a boy!" Harry exclaims, a furious expression on his face.

"I-I'm not gay. I don't-I have to go," Louis says, stumbling backwards.

"Fine, go, keep on lying to yourself. Go be unhappy, you can go pretend to be whatever you want, but you can't change who you are," Harry says, walking up the stairs.

"You can show yourself out," Harry says before disappearing into his room, slamming the door shut. Louis frowned, calling his driver and telling him that he finished early. His driver appeared in 10 minutes and Louis got in the car, trying to think about anything except Harry.

But for some reason, he just couldn't.

A/N: well that happened. Once again, I have to stress that this is an exaggeration and I am not trying to stereotype any one nor religion. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment!