31

A/N: So after this storys done, how would you guys feel about a CEO!Harry story? Or would you like a story where when you turn 18 your soulmates name is written on your hand, where Harry and Louis are enemies but get each other's names.

edit: the CEO story is already up on my profile and it's called fairytale. I'd love i you guys would check it out: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/EVtKYbWuUD

Once Louis reached home, he went up to his room, instantly skyping Harry. This was like a daily routine, he'd get home and Skype Harry and then he'd probably end up crying, as always.

-

The next day when Louis went to school, the secretary was annoyed as she had to re-assign him his locker and classes. When Niall saw Louis, he ran over to him, smiling widely.

"Oh my god, you're here. Thank god, Zayn and Liam were giving each other the googly eyes and I ship them and all but I was really uncomfortable." Niall says in one breath, huffing afterwards.

Harry comes over to them, wrapping his hand around Louis waist, placing his chin on Louis' head. Louis smiled, already recognizing Harry's cologne.

Louis' drama teacher adored him, so she took off the seating plan in honor of him not leaving. Harry smiled "where do you wanna sit?" Harry asked, Louis smiling softly before responding "Next to you."

They talked for the rest of the lesson, the drama teacher not really minding. "Lou?" Harry whispered, Louis' eyes landing on Harry.

"Do you want to go on a date this Saturday?" Harry asked, fumbling with his fingers. Louis smiled, nodding.

Their gazes were pulled away from each other's eyes, as Niall shouted "The Larry ship is underway!"

-

It was currently lunch, Harry and Louis were sitting with everyone, laughing the whole time. "A-and then, he was like 'will you be nime."

Liam gasps "hey, I was nervous." He retorts, Zayn smiling. Louis sees a boy, probably Harry's height, but much smaller, if that made sense, being bullied by a bunch of seniors. "Harry, go help that boy." Louis says, pointing to him.

Harry looks over "Lou, he'll be fine." He responds. "Harry." Louis repeats, eyebrows raised.

Harry sighs, getting up, hearing Zayn snickering, muttering "Whipped."

Harry went over to the boy, telling the bullies to scurry off. The boy looked confused as he saw Harry helping him, he notices Harry's tattoos and he didn't want to stereotype but he didn't expect Harry to help.

Harry invited the boy over to the table. Harry took Louis in his lap and offered the boy the chair.

"Hi." He whispered softly, eyes on the ground. Louis smiled, moving closer "what's your name?" He asks. "I-I'm Dan." He said, softly.

Louis nods, telling him he doesn't have to be scared. Dan smiled, moving his fringe out of his eyes.

-

Over the next few lessons, Dan and Louis became close friends, their personalities being quite alike. It turned out that Dan was also gay, and he had a crush on a sophomore named Phil.

Right now, Dan was sitting in between Harry and Louis, him and Louis laughing about some meme. Harry kept on trying to get Louis' attention but he was always too involved with Dan.

Harry just huffed, getting up, the whole class' attention suddenly on him before he walked out, just annoyed with the day.

He decided that he needed a smoke so he waited outside his bike, he was about to open the packet when he heard his name being called.

"Harry, where are you going?" Louis' voice interrupts Harry's train of thoughts.
"Just needed a break." He mutters, going to light the cigarette.

Louis sighs, taking out the cigarette before throwing it down, pouting. "Harry, I said don't smoke." He said, a crease forming in between his eyebrows.

"Okay but I really nee-mph." Harry is interrupted when Louis presses his lips to Harry's.

"If you ever need to smoke, just kiss me. Okay?" Louis asks, questionable expression.

Harry smiled, leaning in when another voice interrupted them.

"Louis, Harry?" Dan asked, running up to them. Harry rolled his eyes.

He wasn't having this.

A/N: ooh, someone's in the way. Also, this is supposed to be Dan Howell, but no hate towards him, I love him, I just thought he would fit the role I imagined well.