Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

Cassandra's P.O.V:

I woke up to my Mother's yelling. I sat up from my bed and stretched out my arms as she barged into my room for my morning beating. She slapped me across the face and began to grip me from my hair and dragged me to the floor so she could kick me. After a few minutes she stopped and left me alone in my room in pain. I slowly placed my hands on my bed as I tried to stand up. If your asking me why I didn't fight back was because I'm used to her beating me in the morning, and It doesn't stop there, she beats me at night right before bed too. I slowly made my way over to my dresser where my mirror was and checked my reflection. My hair was all out of place and my blue eyes were blood shot. I sighed as I opened my drawer and pulled out a long sleeve black shirt with a blood covered rose, blue torn up jeans and undergarments. I put my clothes on and put my hair in a side Ponytail. I sat down on my bed just as Snowball my white kitten with blue eyes jumped onto my bed and onto my lap. I stroked her fur as she purred. I smiled as my memory of how I received her from my late dead dad came to me.

~Flashback~

I was five years old, I woke up that morning to find blue eyes starring back at me. I screamed as I Forcefully removed my bed sheets from my body just as my Dad came in with a smile.

My Dad:Happy Birthday Snuggle Bun!

I looked at him startled as my bed sheets began to move. I looked down as a small white kitten poked its head out and looked up at me. My Dad laughed as he walked over to me as he picked up the small kitten and held it to my Face. I stared at it as it meowed at me.

My Dad:Remember how you wanted a kitten for your Birthday? Here you go.

I looked up at him in disbelieve, I wanted a Kitten since I was like three. He actually remembered. I took the kitten and hugged it close.

My Dad:What are you gonna name her?

I smiled up at him and said:

How about... Snowball!

My Dad chuckled and hugged me.

~End of Flashback~

That was the last time I saw him. He went on a business trip and last I heard was that he was in a plane accident and didn't survive the crash. My mom blamed me for what happened to him and she would always beat me to a pulp every morning. I took Snowball into my arms and placed her on my bed as I put on my sneakers, grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs. I at my breakfast and as usual, my mother just yelled at me.

My mom: You worthless trash, get a job and get out! I hate you! I wish you were never born!

I felt a tear slide down my face as I placed my dirty dishes into the sink. I passed her and took my backpack and headed to school. She continued to yell you could hear her even when your outside with the door closed.

At School

I walked up to my Locker and entered my combination just as my Best Friends walked over to me.

James:Morning.

Anna:Good Morning!

I turned to them and smiled at them as I opened my locker. I pulled out my History Text book.

I said:Morning.

I closed my locker and Anna talked as we made our way to our class'.

Anna:Did you hear?

I said:What?

Anna:I heard that we are having a new Teacher in our History class. I also heard he's a hunk!

I rolled my eyes and said:No offense but you though our last Teacher was a Hunk... and SHE turned out to be married.

Anna pouted and said:You promised you wouldn't talk about that!

James:Anna, can't you ever shut up?

Anna was so mad, she punched his shoulder and lucky for James she doesn't punch to hard.

James:Wow, is that suppose to hurt?

Anna turned away and she entered our class. James looked at me as we laughed.

James:See ya at lunch.

We bumped fists and I entered the classroom. I sat down next to Anna in the back row. I was about to pass the first row, when Jennifer Rose, the High school Cheerleader/Slut held out her leg and tripped me. I fell over just as the bell rang. Everyone laughed as I lifted my head up and looked at Anna. She was shooting Daggers at Jennifer just as the classroom door opened. I looked and saw the new teacher come in.

The Teacher:Hello everyon....

His eyes wondered to the floor and he looked at me as I laid on the floor still.

The Teacher:Are you alright Miss...?

I said:Yah, I'm fine.

I got up and dusted my self off. I picked up my backpack as I made my way to my seat, and I over heard everyone laughed Under their breath. I sat down as the teacher wrote on the chalk board. Mr.Light was what he wrote down. I noticed some of the girls fixing their hair as the others checked their breath. I turned to Anna as she stared at our teacher with a dreamy look Her eyes. Mr.Light turned away from the board and smiled at us all as he introduced himself.

Mr.Light:Nice to meet you all. My name is Mr.Light. Your original Teacher Ms.Bell had a sad accident and did not make it. I really hope you all take it easy on me as it is my first day here. Now, who would like to start off our introduction to each other?

And a bunch of girls quickly rose their hands up, even Anna did the same. I rolled my eyes as Mr.Light went row from row.

One girl:How old are you?

I rolled my eyes in disbelieve, isn't that suppose to be his own business?

Mr.Light:I am twenty years old.

I noticed every girl's face jump with glee. Then it was Jennifer's turn.

Jennifer:Are you dating anyone?

I looked at her in disgust, she's found her next rape victim.

Mr.Light:Not at the moment, but I do hope to be with a special someone.

He said as he stared at me. I blushed as I turned away and tried to think of something else. I still felt like he was staring at me, I took a peak and he still had his eyes on me. I took a deep breath and looked strait at the board, avoiding his gaze. Soon it was Anna's turn to speak.

Anna:What do you like to do on your spear time?

Mr.Night:I like to read Poetry and I dabble in a little Poetry as well.

That caught my attention, finally someone who likes poetic arts.

He turned to me and we locked eyes. It was weird, I could easily see his eyes are a green color. He quickly broke our gaze and I felt my heart was beating fast.

Mr.Light:Now enough of me. Why don't all of you tell me a little about yourself's?

He went row by row, and soon it's was Jennifer's turn again. She puffed out her chest and battered her eyes.

Jennifer:My names Jennifer Rose. I love party's and I am fun to date.

She said winking at him, I looked at him and he looked disgusted. I couldn't help in giggle, at last someone who doesn't fall for her looks. Soon it was Anna's turn.

Anna:My name is Anna, I love puppy's and bunnies.

Then it was my turn.

I said:My name is Cassandra White, I have a kitten named Snowball, and I love poetry, cooking and to write music.

Mr.Light stared at me and I felt a weird sensation in my heart.