Chapter 15:

Cassandra woke up with one heck of a headache. She opened her eyes and stared up at the clear sky surrounded by dead trees. She sat up and saw she was lying on the hard ground surrounded by fall leafs of all colors. She looked around when she heard:

Your a wake at last.

Cassandra looked and saw the creep that kidnapped her, leaning against one of the dead trees.

Cassandra:W-Who are you? Where am I?

The guy smirked as he snapped his fingers, suddenly three large dog-like beasts appeared around Cassandra. She stood up as they walked in circles around her.

Cassandra:W-What do you want?

The guy:Our boss... My brother... Wants you...

Cassandra:Me?

The guy walked away from the tree and began to walk up to her. Cassandra tried to move away but if she took a single inch back one of the three large dogs would start to growl at her. Soon the guy stood in front of her. He reached out and touched her cheek.

The guy:My brother... wants you... He wants you... as his mate...

Cassandra gasped as she said:His what...?

Suddenly they heard:

She's not interested!

They looked and saw both James and Zane standing a few feet away.

Cassandra:James... Zane...?

The guy:Look who's here... The pack traitor...

Zane:Leave my little sister alone Tony!

The guy named Tony grabbed Cassandra and started using her as a shield, as he harshly held her face.

Tony:You two wouldn't attack with her in the way, would you...?

Cassandra:L-Let... G-Go...

James:Let her go! Your hurting her!

Tony:(Hahaha) That's the point...

He squeezed his hand and caused Cassandra pain.

Cassandra:T-This... Hurts...

James pulled out a silver hand gun and pointed at Tony. Tony held Cassandra closer and smiled.

Tony:You wouldn't shoot.

Cassandra was so mad, she elbowed Tony without thinking.

Tony:Gah!

While he was desecrated, Cassandra pulled away fast and James shot a bullet. Tony fell on his back as he held his shoulder. The three dog's began to attack. Cassandra turned around as one began to jump her when it was tackled to the ground by another large dog-like beast. This one was different then the others, it's mane was like soft silk black. Cassandra turned around and saw James but Zane was no where insight.

James:Don't just stand there! Get away!

Cassandra continued to run until she was behind James.

James:Zane! Let's get the heck out of here!

The large black maned dog looked and began to growl as it backed away slowly. The other three large dogs growled as the black maned dog backed away. Cassandra stared as the black haired maned dog stood next her and James. The dog looked up at her with caring blue eyes. James continued to point the gun at the other wolves.

James:Ok... Let's get out of here...

The three began to move away slowly as the wolves continued to growl. Tony stood up as the three moved away.

Tony:Hey...!

James, Cassandra an the wolf looked at him.

Tony:Did you think we'd come without help?

He whistled and three more wolves appeared. Cassandra screamed as one ran up to her. Suddenly it was tackled to the ground by someone. She saw it was Darien.

Cassandra:Darien!

The black maned Wolf ran over to assist Darien as James began to shoot at the other wolves. Cassandra stayed behind James as he continued to shoot. Suddenly she heard a cry in pain. Cassandra turned around and saw Darien was knocked into a tree that got smashed. A wolf was slowly approaching him as the black maned one laid on the ground unconscious.

Cassandra:Darien!!

She looked around and spotted a broken off tree branch. She picked it up and ran over to the wolf. She hit it in the back of the head.

Cassandra:Leave him alone!!!

The wolf turned around as the tree branch broke into two. It stared at Cassandra then it tackled her to the ground, knocking her out.