Chapter 19:

Cassandra was zipping up her suitcase when there was a knock at the door.

Cassandra:Come in...

Darien entered and saw she was crying. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

Darien:It's going to be ok Cassandra... Don't cry...

Cassandra turned her body around and said:

I don't want to leave... But... He knows... You could get hurt... And I... I don't want.... I love you so much to lose you Darien...

Darien cupped her right cheek and made her make eye contact.

Darien:I love you too, but I also want you to be safe... It hurts me to see you go but... I know we will see each other at school... So don't cry...

Cassandra smiled as she leaned up and kissed him and he kissed back. There was a knock at the door again, they separated and saw Zane and Rosa standing at the doorway.

Zane:Come on Cassandra... It's time to go...

Cassandra pulled away from Darien and grabbed her suitcase and backpack. She walked over and Rosa hugged her legs. After a minute, Rosa let go and Cassandra exited her room. Rosa fallowed behind, leaving Darien and Zane alone.

Zane:Thank you...

He turned away and walked out. Darien looked down at the floor, then he sat down on the bed and hide his face in his hands.

Outside...

Cassandra placed her things in the back of a black van. Rosa stood beside her as Zane closed the back door. Snowball appeared and began to rub its body against Cassandra's leg. Cassandra kneeled down and took Snowball into her arms and handed the white kitten to Rosa.

Cassandra:Please take care of her... I promise I'll be back once everything is in the clear...

Rosa took snowball and said:

Ok... She's in good hands...

Cassandra kneeled down and hugged Rosa.

Cassandra:I promise... I'll be back before you know it...

Rosa:Can we play tomorrow? Your brother and James can come as body guards...

Zane smiled a little, even though he knew Rosa was a Vampire, she still acted like any normal five year old child. He reached out and patted her head and said:

Sure...

Rosa smiled as Cassandra let her go. Then they all got into the car and Rosa walked over to the front porch. She watched as they car pulled away from the sidewalk and drove down the street. After two minutes, Rosa entered her house and locked the door.

With Cassandra...

Cassandra stared out the backseat window as they drove threw the neighborhood. They turned a corner and suddenly stopped.

Cassandra:Why are we stopping?

Zane:Incase we are being followed, we need to switch vehicles. Come on.

James, Zane, Cassandra and Chris got out of the car. James walked over to a white pickup truck as Zane pulled out Cassandra's belongings.

Allen:We'll meet you back at the house.

Cassandra and the others got in the pickup truck as Allen and Elder Robert drove in a different direction. James turned on the truck and drove down their original destination. The drive was quiet. Cassandra turned to her right and looked at Chris who looked like he was upset. She looked away and stared out the window.