Chapter 22:

Allen, Elder Ronald and the rest of the hunters entered the park and made their way to where James and the others were.

Allen:So to be sure, none of you will attack the vampire's. Remember they are trying to help us catch the Werewolf's.

A man his age with red hair said:Yes, we won't attack the vampires.

Another:I'm shocked James wants us to work with a vampire, after we all want to destroy the monsters in the world.

Elder Ronald:We all need to hear what he has to say, he wishes to protect this innocent girl Andrew is after.

Another:How is it posable a human girl loves a vampire, it goes against every single law we have.

Allen:We have no chose, besides Cassandra trusties Darien and I'm sure he wishes to nothing more then to keep her safe.

They saw the four teens, Darien and Rosa all huddled around a park table. James looked up and saw them approaching.

James:Dad! Elder Ronald!

The others looked an saw the hunters. Rosa ran behind Darien and hid behind his legs. Darien stood next to Cassandra. The hunters stood in front of them.

Elder Ronald:Hello again.

Darien:Hello.

Allen:My son said that you have information on posable hideouts were Andrew might be hiding in?

Darien:Yes.

James:Have a look...

The hunters all walked over to the table and looked at the notes and laptop.

Darien:Since you already know every inch of the town's woods, I believe the pack might be hiding in an abandon warehouse. These five different locations show the posable warehouse. Since they know you are looking for them they think they can just blend in with other teenagers. If we check these location's out we might be able to pinpoint there exact location.

Allen pulled away and looked at Darien. Allen smiled and said:This is good work.

Elder Ronald:We could check out one location every night. We can find the werewolves.

The Hunters looked at Darien and all gave him a pat on the back as they left. After they were out of sight, James looked at Darien.

James:I think they would like to work with you.

Chris:Oh great...

Cassandra and Rosa giggled as Zane laughed at Chris' remark.

Rosa walked over to Cassandra and took her hand and began to pull her over to the swing set. Zane looked at Darien who shrugged and said:What are you gonna do, she's still a little kid.

James:We should leave them alone, I'm sure Rosa missed Cassandra.

They looked and saw Rosa swinging back and forth as Cassandra sat in the other swing hardly moving.

The next day, At school...

Cassandra entered her classroom to find Darien typing on his computer. She smiled as she walked over, closed the door and stood next to his desk. Darien looked away from the screen and looked up at her. He smiled at her as she smiled back. He reached up and touched her cheek.

Darien:How are you feeling this morning my dear?

Cassandra:A little better then I was yesterday.

Darien:Is your brother still mad about the thing from yesterday?

Cassandra:Yes... He hasn't stopped bugging me about it.