Chapter 12:

Cassandra:Zane!?

Zane turned around and smiled.

Zane:Hey Little sis.

Cassandra smiled as she ran over and hugged him.

Cassandra:Oh, it's so great to see you, but... What are you doing here?

Zane:What? I'm not invited to come over to our old hangout?

Cassandra let go of him. He wore black jeans, a black button up dress shirt, black combat boots and a black watch. She saw he had a slight bruise on his left cheek. Cassandra placed her hands on her hips and was upset.

Cassandra:Did you get into a fight, again?

Zane:No, why would I-Yes. But in my defense, the guy was picking on a friend of mine and she did nothing wrong.

Cassandra shook her head as she said:

Oh, man. No wonder you never called. Did this happen on campus at the university?

Zane looked away and said:Maybe...

Cassandra looked scared and said:

Please tell me you didn't get kicked out did you!?

Zane:No, but I am suspended for two weeks.(A/N:I know suspension isn't posable, but let's just say it is.)

Cassandra slapped herself on the forehead and said:

Ah, Zane! Why!?

Zane:Hey it wasn't my idea. At least that Asshole I fought got kicked out.

Cassandra sighed and said:Ok... At least you suspension is only temporary. So do you wanna hangout with me and Anna?

Zane:Sure...

They walked back to the table and sat down.

Anna:Zane, haven't heard from you in a long time.

Zane:Hey, Anna. It's good to see you again. Hey where's James?

Cassandra:We don't know. Nowadays we don't even know were he goes.

Zane:Weird, anyway Cassandra I went home and mom yelled and said you ran off, is it true?

Cassandra:Yah, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Zane:I hear ya, ever since Dad died she's been off.

Cassandra:Yah, but the good thing is she can't beat me up anymore if I don't live with her.

Zane:Yah, so were are you staying at? Anna's... James' ?

Anna:No, she's staying at Darien's place.

Zane:Who's Darien!?

Cassandra looked at Anna angrily, who had a 'Oops, sorry' look. Cassandra gave a 'You know my brother is overprotective' look.

Zane looked at Cassandra and said angrily:

Who is Darien?!

Cassandra swallowed and said:

He's... He's... Anna's cousin!

Anna slapped herself as Zane smiled and said:

Ok, as long as he's sleeping in a different room then you are then it's ok. But you need to tell me if he does any funny business. Ok?

Cassandra rolled her eyes and said:

Yes, I now the drill.

Zane:Good, because it's...