Chapter 26:

Darien sat in James' living room, clenching his hand in anger. Mrs.Julia sat in the kitchen weeping as James tried to comfort her.

Zane:Dame it!! How can this have happen!? They were in a crowded theater!!

Darien got up and said:I'm gonna go look for her...

Zane:How? They must have covered their sent!

Darien began to walk back and forth in frustration. Elder Ronald and Allen walked into the house. They looked like they had bad news.

Zane:Did you find anything!?

Elder Ronald:No... They must have planned this ahead.

Zane:Shit!!

James walked in and said:What are we gonna do?

They all looked down, worried about Cassandra.

With Cassandra...

Cassandra slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and saw she was in a princess theme like bedroom. She sat up and felt the bed sheets slip off and down her dress... wait, DRESS!? She looked down and saw she was in a white and light blue ballroom gown. Cassandra moved to the edge of the bed and let her feet touch the floor. She stood up and began to walk up to a dresser in the room. She looked at her reflection and saw her hair was curdled up into a ponytail with two curled bangs at her sides. She walked over to the door but felt her right ankle was restrained. She lifted the dress up to see she was chained up. She followed the chain to see that she was chained to the bed. She looked at the foot of the bed and saw some white heels. She walked over and put the heels on just as the door opened. She looked up to see the last person she expected. Andrew stood at the doorway in a black tux. He smiled as he slowly walked over to the bed. Cassandra stood up and began to back away. She soon found herself cornered by the wall behind herself. Andrew leaned closer, placing both his hands on either side of her face trapping her. The situation felt familiar but instead of Darien it was a horrible mangy mutt.

Andrew:You look stunning..

Cassandra gave him a glare, but it didn't seem to bother him. He smiled as he leaned in closer, his nose barley touching hers. Cassandra turned her head to her left as he tried to kiss her. He tried kissing her for half a minute until he harshly grabbed her face and forced her into a kiss. Cassandra felt disgusted, he pushed his tongue into her mouth receiving a gasp from her. She felt so angry she did something he didn't expect, she bit his tongue. He pulled back and looked at her surprised then he smiled at her. He leaned in again and began to kiss her neck.

Cassandra:Please... Stop it!!

He retreated and stared at her, he saw she was tearing up. He smiled as he began to rub his hand up and down her right arm as his other arm wrapped around her waist. Cassandra looked down as a tear rolled down her eye.

Cassandra:I... I wanna go home... Please...

Andrew:This is your new home my sweet...

Cassandra couldn't hold it in anymore as she began to weep a little. She began to weakly hit his chest as she cried.

Cassandra:I wanna go home... I want to go... Home!!! Please!!! I wanna see my brother!!! James!!! Mrs.Julia!!! Mr.Allen!!... Darien...

When Andrew heard her say Darien and he harshly grabbed her face, making her stare into his eyes.

Andrew:DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT NAME!!! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!! FORGET ABOUT HIM!! YOU BELONG TO ME NOW!!!

Cassandra stared at him, He was furious. Cassandra got upset and she punched him in his stomach but it don't work. Andrew smiled as he harshly pulled her away for the wall and pushed onto the bed. Cassandra gasped as she looked up at him. He removed his jacket and pinned her to the bed. Cassandra screamed as he bit her neck hard. She was struggling hard, as she screamed out.