Chapter 30:

Rosa ran up to a porch with four more kids. A little boy rang the doorbell and they waited for a second and then a woman answered the door.

The kids:Trick or Treat!

The lady:Aww, aren't all of you just adorable! A little pirate, a kitten, a bunny, a witch, and a candy corn.

She reached in her bowl of candy and placed a handful of candies into each child's candy bag. The kids all thanked her and ran back to their parents and Rosa ran back to Anna and Cassandra.

Cassandra:How full is it?

Rosa showed them and they saw it was almost full.

Anna:Wow, ok where to next?

The girls looked around and Rosa spotted a house overly decorated with Halloween decorations. On top of the gate was a witch sitting on a broom dangling from a string, tomb stones where all on the lawn, ghosts dangling from the tree, an small house turned into a mini slaughter house with blood on the windows, there was a small maze that lead to the front door where a man in a Grim Reaper costume.

Rosa:There!

She ran up to the sidewalk when a little girl ran out crying. She must have been scared. Rosa saw the girl begin hugged by her mom, then she looked at her pumpkin and began to skip over. Rosa reached into her candy bag and grabbed two king sized candy bars and put them into the girls cat head shaped candy bag. The mother and girl thanked Rosa and she began to skip back to the house and walked threw the maze and made it to the man. The man smiled at her, he saw what she did and did something she didn't expect. He dumped the hole bowl of candy into her pumpkin. Rosa smiled as she ran back to Cassandra and Anna after thanking the man.

Anna:Wow, lucky you.

Rosa:Yah, hey you guys want some Candy?

Cassandra:Are you sure we can have some?

Rosa:Yah, I can't possibly eat all this candy by myself.

Both Anna and Cassandra reached in and took five pieces of candy each. Rosa took Cassandra's hand as they began to walk around some more. Cassandra pulled out her cellphone and saw it was already 7:30. Rosa looked at the time and looked at her.

Rosa:I really should get home and you two should get to the dance.

Cassandra and Anna smiled as they began to make their way back to Darien's house.

Darien's house...

Cassandra, Rosa and Anna walked up to the porch as Rosa let go of Cassandra's hand. Rosa walked up to the door and opened it, then she turned to Anna and Cassandra.

Rosa:Thanks for taking the time to take me Trick or Treating.

She reached into her bag and pulled out two black spider rings and gave to Anna and one to Cassandra.

Cassandra:Thanks, see yah tomorrow.

Rosa:Bye Bye!

She entered the house as Cassandra and Anna began to make their way to school.

At school...

Cassandra and Anna changed their shoes with their boots and put on their masks. They placed their bags in their lockers and entered the gym.

In the gym...

Cassandra and Anna looked at the decorations. There was a lot of smoke on the ground from the fog machine that it was hard to see their feet. The refreshment tables had cobwebs and fake rubber spiders, spiders and bats and black, deep red and orange streamers hung from the ceiling. Bat, pumpkin and white skull shaped balloons where everywhere, The walls had black paper taped to them to make the room more black, and there were different varieties of costumes everywhere. The only light was from a fake lightning machine. Cassandra looked around and saw James in his Robin Hood costume. Cassandra smiled as they both began to walk over to him. She tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. He looked at her surprised as he looked at her costume. It was so dark but Cassandra could just barely see him blushing a little. Cassandra smiled as she grabbed his wrist.