Chapter 31:

Darien looked around the gym and didn't see Cassandra or Anna anywhere. He walked over to James who was talking to someone dressed as a zombie biker.

Darien:I can't find the girls.

James looked and didn't see them either. He and Darien moved away from the zombie biker and exit the gym.

Outside the gym...

Darien and James looked around the hallway. They could find them anywhere. James looked around some more and spotted two guys exiting the building threw an emergency exit. Luckily the fire alarm was broken.

James:Over there!

They followed and opened the door just in time to see them getting the unconscious Cassandra and Anna into a van.

James:Hey!

They looked and got in the van just as James and Darien pulled out their guns. They were close to shooting but the van speeded away. Darien turned to looked at James.

Darien:I'll follow them, you call the other hunters.

And in the blink of an eye, Darien was chasing after the van. James pulled out his cellphone and dialed his house. After two minutes his dad answered.

Allen:James? Is everything alright?

James:Major problem Dad!! Cassandra and Anna were kidnaped! I think it was Andrew!

Allen:WHAT!!? Any idea where they went!?

James:Darien is following the van, I'm sure he'll keep up with them.

Allen:Ok, I'll call Zane and meet you at the school.

James hung up and began to walk back and forth. After ten minutes, he saw Zane on a motorcycle and the Hunter's van. The Hunters got out and Allen ran up to James.

Allen:What happen exactly?

James:Well Cassandra and Anna went outside to get some air and after a few minutes they didn't come back, so Darien and I went looking for them and we saw some guys we recognized from Andrew's group. We followed them out to the back of the school and saw them placing Cassandra and Anna into their van.

Allen:Well where is Darien?

Voice:Right behind you.

They all looked and saw Darien standing right behind them. His eyes were still red and he looked furious.

Zane:Where did they go!?

Darien:They went to a different factory that was on our list.

James:Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Zane got on his motorcycle as Zane and James got in the Van and they rode down the street at high speed.

With Cassandra...

Cassandra woke up and looked around. She saw she was in a room with very little light. She felt her arms felt weird, she looked up and saw she was chained by her wrists to something. She looked up and saw she was chained to a metal bar. She moved her legs and saw her legs were free. She began to kick and suddenly felt she kicked something. She looked and saw another pair of legs. She looked up and saw Anna chained up by her wrists like her in front of her. Cassandra lifted her left leg up and began to poke Anna in the stomach to try to wake her up. After what seemed half an hour, Anna began to open her eyes. Anna looked and saw Cassandra. Anna began to tug her arms and she saw she was chained. After a minute, Anna looked at Cassandra.

Anna:Where are we?

Cassandra:Your asking the wrong person here.

A voice:Perhaps I can help.