Chapter 13:

Anna:Finally... Done!

She fell over and landed on her back on the bed. Cassandra laughed as she began to clean up all their mess.

Cassandra:It wouldn't take this long if you would just try harder and not wait until the last minute.

Anna:Yah, Yah, Yah... Anyway thanks for helping out.

Cassandra:No problem.

After cleaning up, Anna and Cassandra looked at the time. The clock read: 10:50 p.m.

Anna:Wow, it's late... You don't think Mr.Light minds if I crash here does he?

Cassandra:I don't know, I'll go ask...

She go up and walked out of the room. She knocked on Darien's door and after a second, Darien stood in front of her in dark blue adult male Pjs.

Darien:Is there something you need?

Cassandra:Yah.. Uh... It's kinda late so... Is it alright if Anna can crash here for the night?

Darien:As long as it's alright with her mother, it's alright with me.

Cassandra smiled as she leaned up and kissed his cheek and she ran back to her room. Darien smiled and closed his door.

In her room...

Cassandra entered and said:

He's says it's ok as long as your mom says it's ok.

Anna got off her cellphone and said:

I just called her and she said it's fine. Hey can I barrow some Pjs?

Cassandra walked over to drawer and pulled out a long purple nightshirt and matching purple shorts. She tossed them to Anna who walked over to the walk in closet. Cassandra changed into a Teal speagetti strap shirt and matching pants and Anna appeared soon after.

Cassandra turned the light off as Anna got into bed, and Cassandra fallowed soon after.

Anna:Hey... Cassandra?

Cassandra:Hm..?

Anna:Do you think I'll find someone like you have Darien.

Cassandra:Duh, why do you doubt yourself? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Your hot enough to burn hell over.

Anna laughed and said:Thanks. Good night.

Cassandra:Night

-Dream-

Cassandra stood in the middle of a dance floor alone. No one was even dancing, they all just stood on the sidelines in the shadows. (A/N:She's still in her Pjs.) Soon Cassandra spotted someone approaching her from behind the crowd. The stranger extended their hand out at her. Cassandra stared, then she looked up at the stranger and gasped. Darien stood in front of her in a midnight black tux, and a black robe. Cassandra smiled as she placed her hand on his and he wrapped his other arm around her waist and she placed her other hand on this shoulder. Ballroom music began to play and both began to dance in perfect harmony to the music. Darien twirled her and then dipped her, he smiled down at her as she smiled back. Slowly he leaned in and sank his fangs into her throat. Cassandra's eyes rolled to the back to her head as she closed her eyes. She felt him slowly beginning to drink her blood. She placed her hand on the back of his head, encouraging to continue. He felt his smile as he continued to drink her blood. After what seemed like hours, he pulled away and bit his own lower lip, a little bit of his own blood spilling out. Cassandra smiled as she leaned in and kissed him, his blood entering her mouth. It tasted sweet with a hint of spicy as it slowly slides down her throat. She pulled away and felt a sudden feeling in her mouth. She lifted her hand up and felt a sharp like knife in her mouth. She had fangs. She smiled as she stared into Darien's eyes.

Darien:I Love you...

Cassandra:I Love you, Too...

Both leaned in and kissed again.

-End of Dream-

Cassandra rolled over and 'BANG!' She sat up and rubbed her face in pain.

Cassandra:Ouch...!

She looked and saw she had fallen out of bed. She looked and saw Anna still asleep. She looked at her clock and saw it read:7:13 A.M. Cassandra got up and walked around the bed and began to wake Anna up.

Cassandra:Anna... Anna... Wake up...

Anna:mh... Not now mom.... Five more minutes....

Cassandra rolled her eyes and she walked into her personal, privet bathroom and turned on the sink. After a minute she exited the bathroom with a cup full of water. Without warning, she dumped the hole cup of ice cold water onto the still sleeping Anna.

Anna:AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Cassandra:Wake up! We need to get ready for school.

Anna:Why'd you do that for!?

Cassandra:I tried to wake you but you said;'mh... Not now mom.... Five more minutes....'. You know your one heck of a heavy sleeper.

Anna got up and squeezed her hair to get the water out. Cassandra walked into her closet and changed into this. After a few minutes she reappeared and Anna was still in Pjs.

Anna:Hey, can I barrow something?

Cassandra dug threw her drawers and pulled out this. And tossed them to Anna. She entered the bathroom and reappeared after a few minutes. Both grabbed their backpacks and headed downstairs.

Downstairs...

Anna and Cassandra walked into the living room. Cassandra spotted Darien in the kitchen placing a two plates on the table.

Darien looked and smiled at Cassandra.

Darien:Good morning Sleepy heads.

Anna looked at Darien shocked before she remembered she was in his house. Anna looked at the food: Two eggs sunny-side-up, a waffle, and three straps of bacon on both plates. Anna heard her stomach growl, and Cassandra looked at her surprised then he giggled, obviously she heard it too. Both girls placed their backpacks on the couch and entered the kitchen. They sat down as Darien removed his simple whit apron.

Cassandra:Heading out already?

Darien:Yes, I have a meeting this morning, so cannot be late.

And with that he exited into the living room and put on his black jacket, grabbed his brief case and left. Cassandra smiled as she turned back to her food when...

Anna:GOD! THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!!!

Cassandra placed a piece of waffle into her mouth and began to eat.

At school...

Anna and Cassandra walked to their lockers as they heard people talking. Anna and Cassandra opened their lockers as James came up towards them.

Cassandra:Morning...

She bumped fists with him and he said nothing.

Cassandra:You ok...?

James: .....

Anna looked at him noticed his clothes were a little dusty and dirty.

Anna:Where you rolling around in the dirt like a dog?

James still continued to stay silent.

Cassandra:Did something happen...?

James: .... Cassandra.....

Cassandra:What...?

James:Meet me in back of the school, after school....

And with that, he walked away. Both Cassandra and Anna looked at each other and thought:Weird...