Chapter 3:

Normal P.O.V:

Time went by quick and the bell rang faster then Cassandra had realized. She was placing her things into her backpack when Jennifer came up to her. Cassandra looked half way as she put her note book into her back pack and stared at Jennifer dead in the eyes.

Cassandra:What?

Jennifer slammed her hands on Cassandra's desk and said:I saw the way Mr.Light was looking at you, and I'm here to warn you to stay away from him. I can tell he wants me, so back the hell off or I'll make your life a living hell.

Cassandra rose an eyebrow and said:To bad because... I feel like I'm in hell every time I see your face.

Jennifer gasped and then slapped Cassandra across the face. Cassandra stared in shocked, she was about to fight back when they heard:

What's going in here Lady's?

They both looked and saw Mr.Light standing behind Jennifer. Jennifer smiled and leaned closer to the desk to show more leg, Cassandra rolled her eyes as she made quiet barfing sounds. Mr.Light stared and held back a laugh as Cassandra continued to make the gagging face expression. Then he cleared his throat.

Mr.Light said:Detention for the both of you. Miss.Jennifer you can have Detention with Miss.Fall and Miss.Cassandra you get Detention here after school.

Both girls:WHAT!!?

Mr.Light:You both heard me. Now wait here while I write you both passes for class.

He turned his back on the girls and walked over to his desk as both girls looked at each other ready to rip the other's eyes out. Jennifer looked as Mr.Light pulled out paper and a pen, then she turned to Cassandra.

Jennifer said:You'd better not do anything fishy durning Detention or I swear I will...

Mr.Light:You will what Miss.Jennifer?

Both girls looked and saw Mr.Light standing behind them with their passes ready. Jennifer turned her body to him and said as she twirled a small bit of hair with her finger, while she batted her eyelashes.

Jennifer:Oh, Nothing Mr.Light.

Cassandra rolled her eyes again as Jennifer continued to flirt with Mr.Light. She looked and saw he wasn't paying attention as he was staring right at her. Cassandra felt her cheeks turn red as she stared back at him. She broke the gaze and stare at her feet as Mr.Light handed Jennifer her pass. Jennifer left the class and left Cassandra alone with Mr.Light.

Mr.Light:Forgive me for asking but, does she always flirt with new teachers?

Cassandra looked up at him and said:Only the Male Teachers that catch her eyes. Even if they are married.

Mr.Light smiled and said:Well between you and me, I do not like women or young teens who flirt. I prefer to talk to them directly instead of them throwing themselves at me.

Cassandra snickered as she took her pass from him, her fingers brush against his own. She felt a weird sensation as she pulled back. Mr.Light stared at her and she couldn't move an inch. After two minutes, Mr.Light looked away from her and had his back to her.

Mr.Light:You should get to class.

Cassandra:R-Right.

And she ran out in a hurry and Mr.Light sighed. He had found the one.

4th Period...

Cassandra sat in her desk as Miss.Fall was Talking about The Attack on Pro Harbor. Cassandra wrote down notes when a note fell right in front of her. She took the note and opened it.