Chapter 9:

Next Day at School, Cassandra's P.O.V:

I walked down the hall as many students when about their own business. I walked up to my locker and dialed down the combination. I opened my locker and got one heck of a surprise. I found a bouquet of deep red roses on top of my textbooks. I pulled them out as James and Anna came up to me.

Anna:Hey... WOW! A Bouquet of Roses! I beat its from Mr.Light.

I looked down at the roses and notices a card. I removed it from the bouquet and read it to myself.

My darling, your eyes shine like the beautiful ocean, your hair is like the softest of silk, and your smile makes roses bloom. Your beauty cannot be compared to anything in this world. -

Darien

I couldn't help in being slightly embarrassed and very flattered. I knew Darien loved me but I didn't know this is how he saw me or how he felt. I looked at my friends and both had different face expressions. Anna's look was 'I told you so.' and James looked jealous. I placed the card into my pocket as I took out my textbook and closed my locker.

I said:It's no big deal.

Anna:Sure it's not, it's obvious he's really into you.

I turned away as I made my way to class with the bouquet of roses in my hands.

James:Don't you think you should tell the Principle? Mr.Light might be stalking you.

Anna:Oh shut up, is romantic. It's not like he's fallowing her home. And you'd better not tell or Cassandra won't ever forgive you.

I ignored them as I entered the classroom. Darien stood at his desk speaking to another teacher. I notices She was really beautiful, that I couldn't help in feel like I wasn't good enough for Him. She moved some of her hair away and smiled. I made my way to my seat as Anna came in and noticed the Female Teacher flirting with Darien. She sat down next to me as I placed my Bouquet on my lap.

Anna:What's wrong?

I looked at her and said:Nothing, I just feel weird.

Darien's P.O.V:

I noticed Cassandra enter the classroom. I noticed was she was looking at Mrs.S and she looked sad. She made her way to her seat and I saw Anna enter. I turned back to Mrs.S who continued to talk about her husband's work at a university. I wasn't looking their way but I could clearly hear Anna's and Cassandra's conversation.

Anna:What's wrong?

Cassandra:Nothing, I just feel weird.

Weird? Why would she feel weird? The bell rang and Mrs.S left. I turned to the board and began to write down today's assignment. I placed my chalk down and turned to face my students.

Cassandra's P.O.V:

I didn't pay attention to the assignment Darien gave us. I just stared at the bouquet of roses in my lap.

After class...

Normal P.O.V:

Cassandra was placing her books into her backpack when Darien came up to her.

Darien:Can I talk to you for a bit?

Cassandra:Sure.

Darien walked over to the classroom door and closed it. Darien turned to Cassandra who looked away. Darien walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Cassandra looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

Darien:Mrs.S is just a friend.

Cassandra:M-MRS. !?

Darien laughed as Cassandra looked down as her face turned red.

Darien:I knew it, you got jealous.

Cassandra was mad and got out of his arms as her face turned red and said:

I... I don't get Jealous.

Darien smiled as he took her into his arms again. Cassandra looked at him and he had an amusing looking in his eyes. He leaned in and whispered into her ear.

Darien:I find it adorable, no need to be embarrassed my darling. You need to know I only have eyes for you, and no body else.

Cassandra:S-Sorry.

Darien smiled as he touched her cheek and pulled her in and kissed her forehead. There was a knock at the door and Darien let go of Cassandra. She took her bouquet of roses just as he opened the door. Cassandra turned around to see who it was and saw Anna standing in front of Darien.

Anna:You coming?

Cassandra:Y-Yah, coming.

She walked over and they left.

In the hall...

Anna:SSSSooooo?

Cassandra:So... what?

Anna:Stop acting I know you were trying to make a move.

Cassandra:S-Shut up, I wasn't.

Anna:Sure I believe you. Stop pretending and just admit it.

They stopped at their lockers as they continued to talk.

Cassandra:(Sight) Fine... I... I... (mutter)

Anna:What?

Cassandra:I... (mutter)

Anna:What?

Cassandra:(mutter)

Anna:WHAT?

Cassandra:I LOVE HIM OK!!!

Anna stood there shocked as many people turned their attention to them. Cassandra's face turned red as she opened her locker. She placed her bouquet of roses in her locker when she was tackled into a hug.

Anna:Finally you've admitted it! Sorta... I said to admit you like him but not love him. Who cares! I'm happy for you!

Cassandra:Yah, yah, yah now let go.

She gently pushed her away as she grabbed her notebook. Anna giggled like crazy as Cassandra closed her locker.

Anna:So he knows? Was he the one that gave you the roses? Does he feel the same way? Are you two dating? Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me! (A/N:It keeps going and going. I'll just skip it ok, to save you the trouble.)

Cassandra thought:Maybe it was a bad idea to tell her the truth.

And she began to walked away and Anna fallowed as she continued to bug Cassandra about her relationship with Darien.

After school...

Cassandra was walked towards her locker when Anna ran up to her.

Anna:Cassandra!

Cassandra opened her locker as she talked and took the roses into her arms.

Cassandra:What now?

Anna:Mr.Light's looking for you.

Cassandra understood what she meant especially since she lived with him and little Rosa.

Cassandra:Thanks, see yah.

She closed her locker and walked away when Anna called her again.

Anna:Wait are we still on at your place tonight?

Cassandra:Huh?

Anna:Don't tell me you forgot? James and I are meeting at your place for a friendly sleepover. We always do it every third week of every month.

Cassandra thought:Oh crap! I forgot! I can't show them where I live now! If they come over and see I live with Darien their gonna flip!

Cassandra:Yah, uh... About that, change in plans... I can't tonight... I have to... Um... Uh...

She looked around the hall for an idea and she spotted a poster for after school tutoring.

Cassandra smiled and said:Tutor tonight...

Anna:Come again?

Cassandra:Yah, I took a job at a community center for tutoring elementary kids.

Anna:Uh huh... So what do you tutor?

Cassandra:I tutor.... English.

Anna:Ok, well maybe next time?

Cassandra:M-Maybe.

Cassandra turned around and though:That was too close for comfort.