6 . Almost kisses and spaces.

Almost kisses and spaces.

Ionora's Pov :

The hospital room I was in was in the last floor of his pack house which seemed to be empty of pack members. Following Zayden down the stairs , I couldn't help but stare at his sexy back. How could someone's back look so attractive? It's not fair when others like me had a non attractive back and front.

"My ass is burning from the intensity of your stare , Ionora." He says , not looking back but I could tell he was smirking.

"Well , I was always taught to admire beautiful things especially things I didn't own myself." Woah , where did that courage come from?

"Oh. Don't worry babe. You have a pretty sweet ass yourself. I could stare at it all day. "He told me , how voice turning even lower and huskier.
I blushed. And it was not one of those adorable blushes. Oh no! When I blushed, my full face and ears turned a bright red and it could pretty much be mistaken for constipation.

"Perv."

"Only for you , baby. "He purred. And before I could retort , he had me pinned against the wall in the middle of the stairs. His eyes were hooded with lust and his warm breath fanned over my face. In short , he was making me horny. Like the "I don't even know who I am or where I am" type of horny.

Kiss him , kiss him , kiss him.
Liane kept chanting in my head.

And I almost did , if it weren't for the sound of plates falling down and breaking which finally brought us out of our lust-filled states. I was thankful for the interruption as I could have done something I would regret later on. Because let's face it , the kiss was fueled by lust and not by any sort of genuine feeling. I knew he still didn't trust me and I kind-of understood where he was coming from. The key word being kind-of. He decided not to trust me on the basis of two people I never really knew?

The maid who dropped the plates was frozen in shock below the stairs and one look at Zayden's face reduced her to a stuttering mess.

"S-Shit. I m-mean , s-sorry Alpha. I swear I-I didn't mean to interrupt. I-I....." her words came out all jumbled and reflected the fear get eyes held. She looked young , about 16 years of age and was beautiful in an exotic sort of way with tanned skin and dark hair. I had a feeling that we could be good friends provided I get to stay in this pack.

"It's alright Tiffany. Just make sure you clean this up and don't repeat it again." Zayden sighed , clearly frustrated about the interruption. Ha! He thought he could get a taste of my lips that easily?

Pretty sure you were begging for him to kiss you five minutes ago

What? Nope. That was you , Liane. Talk about peer pressure.

Yeah , sure. Blame it all on me. Stupid human.

"Ionora? Are you alright?" Zayden asked , breaking me out of my conversation with Miss Grumpyfur. Get it? She is a wolf and doesn't wear pants and only has fur? Haha. God I'm hilarious.
I hadn't even noticed that Tiffany had left , presumably to clean up the mess.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just having a heart to heart with my wolf." I smiled , flashing him a peace sign. Weird? I know.

"You have to show me your wolf sometime. Maybe we could go for a run?"He said nonchalantly , but I picked up on the underlying doubt in his tone.

"Why don't you tell me straight up that you don't believe that I have a wolf and that you think I'm a convinning bitch like my 'parents'."
I said in a pissed off voice. The fact that he didn't trust me even a tiny bit hurt a lot. Didn't I basically tell him everything about myself? Or at least what I remembered.