36 . More stolen kisses and siblings

More stolen kisses and siblings

[I honestly didn't know a nice name for this chapter lol]

Please read A/N in the end. <3
Ionora's POV :

I wake up with a jolt after the haunting dream I just had. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I take in my surroundings. That's when a loud snore brings my attention to the cuddly bear currently cuddling me to death. That's when I remembered the garden and the swing and Zayden and I cuddling on the swing. What I didn't remember was nodding off to dreamland.

"Wake up, Mr. Cuddles." I poke Zayden on the stomach hoping he would release me from his death grip.

"Fife mobe mimets"

How cute!
Not.

"Isn't Jamie looking awfully cute today? I'd so do him." I tell 'myself' with a long dreamy sigh.

Within seconds, I was caged in the arms of one angry hotshot Alpha who looked ready to track Jamie down and finish him. I giggled. Wait. Since when do I giggle?

Since you fell in looovvveeee.
Liane taunts. I ignore her as usual.

"Could you care to repeat what you just said, love?" He asks, with a voice which promised a punishment if I didn't choose the right words.

"Alphas are awfully cute and I'd like to do one someday?" I tell him nervously, hoping he'd buy it.

"That better be what you said or I'm going to show you just how cute I am. In Bed." He whispered the last two words in my ear which made me shiver in desire.

"Oh you wish, Alpha. You are not getting any piece of this." I point to myself, not when I have my crazy maniac sperm donor hunting me down. I add in my head, not wanting to ruin the mood with talk of my imminent death.

"Are you sure about that?" He leans in closer, and cups my neck to pull my lips to his. Just as he touched my neck I feel a sting on my shoulder right where the tattoo was located. Judging by the shock on Zayden's face, he felt it too.

"What the fuck was that? Did you just zap me? I thought you wanted me to kiss you. " Zayden growled, obviously feeling rejected. I looked back at him helplessly.

"I-I don't know. It hasn't done that before."

"It? What 'it'?" He asked, coming closer but keeping some distance between us. Liane whimpered at the distance while I rolled my eyes at her clingy-ness.

"The tattoo that magically decided to show up on my shoulder." I told him, pulling my shirt sideways, exposing only my shoulder that had the tattoo. Zayden looks at it in awe and shock.

"What is that supposed to mean? Does anyone else know about this?"

"Well, I really don't know but Liane thinks it's something about me accepting my witch side. And no. I did go to tell my aunt about it but a certain Alpha had to walk into his enemies trap and I had to rescue him." I stare pointedly at him and he smiles back sheepishly.

That's when I remember something that I had forgotten to ask him.

"Zayden, who's the chick who brought me to the room? You know, the one who controlled the rogues? " I ask, curious since I felt like there was something more to her. I could feel the strange emotions running through me when I entered the room and they belonged to Zayden. I knew they had a past and I hoped it was not the kind of past I thought of.

Just as I asked the question, Zayden tensed and looked away from me with his jaw clenched. If she really was am ex then she sure had done him dirty.

"You don't have to tell me. I understand if she was one of your past bed buds. Well, actually I don't understand but you still don't have to tell me. I'm not angry or anything since I'm sure you have since upgraded from the rogue bitch to me. I mean, you're really lucky you know that-" I ramble but a pair of angry lips cut me off.

"Are you done?" He asks pulling away. I nod in a daze.

"Good. She's certainly not any of my 'bed buddies'. Besides that's gross and I'm pretty sure that's classified as incest." He tells me, chuckling like I just told him the best joke.

"Wait, WHAT?" I shout, completely confused.

"Nora, that 'rogue bitch' is Espona. Espona Cairistiona to be exact, my adopted sister."

----------

A/N :

Can you believe it's been two months since I last uploaded? I had lost my motivation and drive to write for a bit and even lost the plot of the story. But after that brief but much needed break, I'm back and better than ever and hopefully, this doesn't happen again since I really love writing and I feel so helpless not being able to write.

The story is so close to 50k reads which is cray cray and we just hit 2k votes which is absolutely insane. Thank you so much guys. I genuinely appreciate every one of the votes and reads.

Please do comment and vote if you think I deserve it. I do reply to most comments I get. And I appreciate every single vote or even just a read from the bottom of my stone cold heart.

-K <3

Edited - 15/01/2019