18 . Stripper poles and Cat fights. (Zayden's POV)

Stripper poles and Cat fights.

Zayden's POV:

'Oh no she didn't!' was all I could think as Patricia practically coiled like a snake around me. I felt like a stripper pole. A dirty used stripper pole.

Should've killed her when you had the chance.
My wolf growled. He hated her more than me, to the extent where he would tell me the most gruelsome ways to kill her. Yeah, that much.

I did nothing but stare in shock as she uncoiled from me and walked towards my ma-Ionora, who looked pissed. I could almost see the steam coming out of her ears and nose. I smirked. Someone was Jealous....

Patricia put out her hand for a shake and the look of disgust that passed Ionora's face made me laugh inwardly. I wouldn't touch that hand either. God knows where it had been.

Then the bitch gave her a fake smile and said, "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Zayden's fiancé and future Luna Patricia."

The rage that clouded my eyes made me see red. I was just about to give the bitch a piece of my mind when a loud guffaw broke me off. Looking at Ionora, I see that she is laughing to the point of choking on the ground. I look at her confused.

Patricia had turned red in anger.
"What are you laughing at, you bitch?" She screeched.

It took another minute for her to sober up. She wiped a tear from her right eye and said,

"You're real funny, you know that?"

"What's funny about what I said?"

"Uh...... Let me think. Everything? You actually expect me to believe that?"

"You should."

"Not judging by the disgust on his face when you touched him. Or the lack of a ring on your finger."
Ionora clapped back.

You must be thinking why I'm not stopping them before they end up cat fighting on the floor right? Well for one, it felt real good to have two chicks fighting for me and two, it was really funny to watch. I wish I had some popcorn and I was set.

"You are just jealous that your mate chose me instead of you." She smirked.

I didn't fail to notice the strange emotion that passed Ionora's face but it was gone in a flash. Then she smirked as well.

"Oh darling. He wishes I were jealous. I just pity him for having bad taste. Now I'm going to leave you lovers at it while I go and enjoy my STD free life. Bye Felicia."She retorted and walked towards the pack house before I could intervene. "Ionora wait-"

All I got was a hair flip. Okay then.

Ryder howled in my head at the fact that he just pissed his mate off but I shut him off. He still couldn't accept the fact that we couldn't accept her. I felt a pang as at the thought of rejecting her.

Ignoring the weird feeling, I look over at Patricia to see her looking at me with a snug and seductive look. I ignored the shiver of disgust and stepped closer to her.

"Have you finally realized that I'm better that your mate?"She asked, giving me a sultry, not-so-subtle look.

I just smirked and stepped closer to her.

"Nah, I was just checking how you would look in jail clothes."

"What?"She asked in confusion.

"Guards. Take her to the pack cells."I order the guards standing close by.

It took her some time but by the time it finally clicked that I was indeed throwing her in prison, it was too late to run. She started screaming and cussing me out while being dragged by the guards. Good riddance.

Jarred. Ionora is headed to the pack house right now. Show her a room and tell the maid to get her a set of clothes and some food. Get Marcus and Roland to guard her.

I mind-link Jarred.

Copied Alpha. But where are you headed?
He asks through the mind-link.

I'm going for a run. I'll be back late.

Have fun then.
He replies and shuts off the link.

I walk towards the entrance of the woods and look around for any pack members or guards. Finding none, I change my course and start jogging towards the outskirts of my pack. It was a restricted area as many rogues and enemies took shelter in the forest there. I take the piece of paper out of my pocket to double check the address.

I have some information on your mate which you might want to know before handing her off to the werewolf committee. Meet me in the abandoned fortress in the outskirts of your pack. Make sure you are not followed.
- E.S xx

I had a weird feeling about this but curiosity got the better of me. Besides, this was the same person who told me about Ionora's whereabouts before so this person had to be an ally, right?

As I shift into my wolf, I couldn't help but think if curiosity would get me killed. After all, Curiosity did kill the cat. Did the wolf stand a chance? Looks like I'll have to see for myself.

-------------

A/N :

Noooo.....Zayden don't goooo!
Damn.... He's gone. Oh well.
;)
So how was it? I really feel like no one is reading my book lol. It seems so dead in the comment part. And the votes. So if you are reading this, please tell me if it is just lazy readers or if my writing is that bad. :( :D

If you find my writing kinda okay then please do tell me by voting or commenting. It would really mean a lot.
Thank you.
And stay safe, Stay happy.
- Kris

Edited - 10/01/2019