Chapter 3

"Wow so that's the story huh.....I'm sorry I wasn't there to make sure you were okay........" Garroth says as I finish explaining what had happened.

                       "No, Garroth. It's okay! I'm glad you left that horrid place, I'm here now and that's what matters." I say taking his hand in assurance.

                       "Yeah, I guess you are right......but how is Zane? I miss him even though he has caused chaos, he's still my baby brother."

                     "Zane's as evil as ever I guess.....I do wish I could of stopped him from doing with himself as what he has."

                     "Me too."

                   The door to the guard tower opens and a guy with brown hair and green eyes who seems to be around Garroth's age comes in.

                     "Garroth, Aphmau wanted me to take Dawn and give her a tour and have her meet some people." He says as he walks over.

                     "Why can't I?" Garroth protests.

                     "Because she wants you to go on patrol."

                     "Fine, Dawn this is Laurence, Laurence this is Dawn, I guess I should leave since I must."

              Garroth gets up and leaves, Laurence reaching out his hand to me. I hesitantly take it and he lifts me out of my seat, then bows to me in respect.

                     "M'lady, you are as beautiful as the......six seas?(urr no Laurence it's eight not six! Ugh!)"

                     "Um......okay? Can you be my tour guide now?"

                     "(Ugh!! Wait to go Laurence!!!) Yes ma'dem."

                  He opens the door for me and I step out, letting him lead me a little ways down the road.

                     "We will first be heading to an empty house! Where Lord Aphmau has provided for you, the gorgeous girl you are, to stay in."

                     "Okay?"

                     "And here it is, your lovely home babe!"

                    My face heats up and I grab his arm, flipping him around and putting pressure on his elbow, bending it back a little.

                     "Stop trying to flirt! I tried being nice and reasonable about it but you just won't get the hint that your making me fairly uncomfortable and are making it harder for you to make a "good" impression! And NEVER and I mean NEVER call me babe you perv!" I shout as he howls with pain.

                     "Okay, okay, okay! Can I have my arm ba-owwww! I-i promise! C'mon! Ahh....thank you!(man what does a guy have to do to get a woman who won't break his bones.....)"

                    "ALOT, now please consider the fact that I want a tour not a significant other."

                   "Okay fine, geez. Now follow me, we are going to see Kawaii~Chan now......"

                  Hm.....that name....it seems oddly familiar......

                   "Hey! Let go of my hand!" I yell after Laurence grabs my arm and drags me behind him as he runs down the road, me frustratingly trying to squeeze out of Laurence's grasp.

                       Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed! Now PEACE OUT MOTHER LOVERS! UR MY LOVELY MARE READERS!!!!