Chapter 8

I feel myself get shaken as my eyes begin to open, seeing Garroth standing above me. The worried look on his face fades into a week smile and he lifts me up and hugs me.

                                     "Dawn! What happened? Why did I find you on the ground?" He asks looking me in the eyes.

                                    "Um...well I got mad at Laurence and well.............Garroth we need to talk."

                                    After a while of explaining, Garroth looks at me with shock but still with a comforting expression to it.  

                                   "So...this power.........where did you get it from?"

                                   "I don't know Garroth..........that's what worries me, what if it's a evil source of power? Something that can grow stronger and hurt someone? That's why Zane.............. was blackmailing me with it.........."

                                   "ZANE WAS WHAT?! How dare he! Ugh.........Your power is surely good, and even if it wasn't, you'd know how to calm the evil in it and bring out the good....I know you Dawn and you are more then capable of doing that."

                                  "Can you please keep it a secret though? I'm scared of what people will say and think of me if they find out I have the ability to destroy things. And possibly even a whole town......."

                                 "Don't worry, I won't tell. But if your power is needed, then I'd advise using it for good and defeating any enemies that have higher hands on things. But for now you should rest."

                                  Garroth lifts me up and carries me to a bed that was dropped off earlier and covers me up, sitting on the floor next to it. I smile and turn around pulling the covers over my head. 

                                Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it, now sorry for the lack of updates but as you know I have plenty other books I am working on and some that you don't know about, but am working on. But for now, PEACE OUT!