Chapter 4

Laurence stops and let's go of me infront of a pink and white striped house, with the sweet sent of baked goods descending from it. The lovely smell makes me filled with joy and I feel myself glow. I pinch myself before Laurence looks at me, stopping the feeling of sensation going through my body.

                     "Here's Kawaii~Chan's place, she likes to bake sweets and loves the color pink, but I think the whole pink house thing stands out too much. Anyways come on." Laurence says normally, for once.

                 We walk up to the door and Laurence knocks a few times before a slightly familiar looking girl with pink hair, ears, and a tail opens it wide and a smile crosses her face ear to ear.

                    "Oh Kawaii~Chan is so happy to see you Laurence! And a new visitor!  Kawaii~Chan welcomes in!" She says stepping out of the way and Laurence and I going in to sit at a table, of course Laurence "offers" to sit by me."So! Kawaii~Chan wants to know what your name is! Can you tell Kawaii~Chan?"

                    "Oh, my name is Dawn. Your name is Kawaii~Chan......? It does seem fairly familiar, have I met you before?"

                   "Kawaii~Chan was just thinking the same thing Dawn~ uh..... Dawn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan knows you Dawn~Sama! I think Kawaii~Chan and Dawn~Sama met as younger kids!"

                   "Oh?......Kawaii~Chan! I can't believe we remember each other! It's been so long! I remember you visiting O'khasis and we played while our dads worked for the day and my other friend was busy, but the day did seem to fly by........ you left after one day...."

                   "Kawaii~Chan is so sorry she couldn't stay Dawn~Sama... Kawaii~Chan's dad had business somewhere else. But Kawaii~Chan is so so happy you met again! Kawaii~Chan hopes Dawn~Sama is happy too!"

                   "Of course I am Kawaii~Chan!"

                   "Well, Kawaii~Chan is so sorry to cut this short, but Kawaii~Chan has to finish baking her cake now. Kawaii~Chan will see you later Laurence~Cun and Dawn~Sama!"

                   She goes down some stairs, then Laurence and I leave, walking down the road again. Gladly not being dra-

                  Laurence suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me in the direction of a large barn, me sighing and running beside Laurence, hoping he gets the hint and knows I can manage myself in the allusive art of "running".

                Thanks you's for's reading's! Eyes hope use likes it! Suuu PIECE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!