Chapter 9

I wake up, seeing Garroth in the same place but asleep. I get up from the bed and walk around the clutter and begin moving things. After this I see Garroth wake up and realize what I'm doing, so he lifts up the bed and starts bringing it towards the later that led to a small platform overlooking the bottom floor.

                          "Garroth! You don't need to bring that up there yourself, let me help!" I say speeding over to Garroth.

                          "No, no, I got it, you need to be careful with your use of strength."

                          Garroth pulls the bed up the ladder slowly as he begins to pull it over his head. He gets it above him and i see him loose grip, him beginning to tobble over. I gasp and turn bright green, catching Garroth and the bed with my energy. I place the bed on the platform and bring Garroth to the ground.

                          "Garroth, are you okay?!" I say grabbing and hugging him.

                          "Yeah...... but Dawn, I told you to rest your powers."

                          "I'm fine, now I have to finish setting things up."

                          "Okay..........hm....wait a minute.......... yesterday.....you- you said Laurence kissed you! LAURENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                           Garroth blasts out the door and I watch him go down through the village like lightning. I fall back and start laughing. Man, I haven't laughed in so long..........I look down at the blue charm bracelet Zane gave me and a tear drips down my face and drips onto the bracelet, making a weird circle formation come from it. I look at it confused, then talk into it.

                          "Zane? Zane? A-are you.......there?" I whisper.

                          ".......................yes........" Zane's voice says coming from the jewel.

                          "...........c-can I ask you something?"

                          "...go on...."

                          "Why do you want to hurt the people of Phoenix Drop?"

                          "................................"

                          I stare at it for a second waiting for a response, but I only hear my only breath. I sigh and stand up, running out the door seeing Garroth dragging Laurence by his ear.

                   Thanks for reading and again sorry about not updating, just busy and stuff, so PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!