Chapter 11

Garroth looks at me contemplating on the choices of either I'm crazy, or I'm actually capable of healing myself. I think and take a sheet of paper from the table, slicing it over my hand. It makes a decent sized paper cut and it immediately closes and disappears like it was never even there.

                          "Gah- Dawn........ this is............woah.....I don't know what to say............are- are you- invincible?" Garroth asks leaning in closer.

                           "Um......I don't know.........but I'm sure I'm not. Nothing is truly perfect. This is really frighting me." I say putting my head down.

                           Garroth hugs me and I put my head on his shoulder.

                           "No need to be afraid. I will be here. And if you can heal, then I know you'll be safe while you guard. Well somewhat. I worry too, and I know you worry about what people's opinions are. But I will stay with you and defend you." Garroth says.

                           "Garroth...........that's not what I'm worried about."

                           "Then what is it?"

                           "....................................Hurting you................................"

                            "You won't."

                            ".............How do you know?"

                            "Because I just do."

                             "It doesn't work like that!" A smile finally crosses my face.

                             "Haha. You better get back to training."

                             "Yeah.........my first day of training and I'm already stalling."

                             "Bye."

                             "Bye."

                            Before I even manage to get out of the door, Brian starts calling for me. I hurry up and run back to the training place.

(Time skip)

                          "You did well in training today Dawn, even if you did have to delay some of it. You are more than qualified to be a guard, but we will keep training even if Aphmau said I should just moder you to see how well you do, I want to make sure your up to it. Tomorrow though, Garroth will show you to your guard armor." Brian tels me before I leave.

                          "Thanks!" I answer and go out, realizing that it was super close to night.

                         I walk around and see a small flash coming from the gates. I go over and peer through a crack in the wall, seeing the slightest glimpse of Zane's hair.

                           "Zane?" I whisper loud enough for Zane to hear me.

                          He looks around until he finally finds and looks back at me through the crack.

                           "Dawn........what a pleasure to see you. I'v missed your presence." He says.

                           "W-why are you here?" I ask.

                           "No need to worry, just here for....... business reasons."

                           "Huh? What type of business?"

                           "Hahahahaha, I heard a rumor. Lord Aphmau wants..... information, does she not?"

                           "Um.......not forcefully........."

                            "But she wants information. Hahahahaha, well, don't just stand there. How about you come out here and give your bestie a hug?"

                             I hesitantly make my way up up the wall by going up the tower ladder, then I jump down to the other side landing on my feet. Zane smiles and hugs me, thats when I notice he has no men with him.

                             What is he up to?

                            "Feels nice, doesn't it?" Zane whispers."To always have someone there for you, and gives out hugs. Because who doesn't like hugs from their best friend forever? Hahahahaha."

                             "Zane, it's pretty late, go back to O'khasis and bother these pour people some other time." I say

                             "Ahh......I see. Well, I guess I can go back, for you. But just one thing.........."  Zane gives me a quick peck on the lips and looks into my eyes with a smirk on his face."Don't stop being my friend, you are all I have and I'm not ready to loose the last piece of my heart."

                              He turns away and walks off, me standing there with shock feeling my lips with my hand. I sigh then go find that entrance in the wall I had found before. 

                       Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I will try to atleast make each chapter from here longer than this one, but for now..... PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!!!!