Chapter 12

I walk to my place and see Kawaii~Chan standing at my door.

                             "Hey Kawaii~Chan." I say then she looks at me worried.

                             "DAWN~SAMA!!!! You were supposed to meet Kawaii~Chan here a half hour ago! Where were you!" She say giving me a big hug.

                             ".....I forgot, sorry..." I say moving past her and going through my door.

                             "Kawaii~Chan says that's okay Dawn~Sama, Kawaii~Chan was just worried. Now, Kawaii~Chan brought some sweets!" 

                            "You brought me enough sweets already..........I'm gonna get sick Kawaii~Chan!"

                             "Oh.......sorry.....Kawaii~Chan is just so happy your here! I had so much fun that while when we were younger............And Kawaii~Chan hasn't really seen anyone from her childhood."

                          "It's okay..........but seriously, you don't have to bring me sweets to make me happy. I'm okay with you just being here, or well me being here. I was honestly fed up with being held at Ok'hasis with Zane. I'v been waiting forever for the courage to stand up to him so I could lead my own life."

                          "Woah, Kawaii~Chan is confused........we weren't even talking about Zane~Akuno........he's evil........well, I was wondering if we could spend some time together, maybe catch up and all."

                          "I would love to, but not too long. Garroth and I are going to get my armor and position as guard."

                          "YAY! Kawaii~Chan is so happy! Is it okay if I um..........do your hair? It's snarly and well......Kawaii~Chan doesn't mean to be mean, but it looks like a rats nest...."

                          "Oh um............fine....i guess....."  

                          "YAY!"

                           She reaches into the pocket on her apron, pulling a brush out of it. After sitting me down she starts brushing my hair. I try to pull away as the small pain of the nots coming undone cause me to flinch. After a few minuets she puts a ribbon in my hair and then squeals with joy. 

                           "You look sooooo pretty!" Kawaii!Chan says then a piece of ribbon falls from her grasp and filters down to in front of me. "Huh? What's that?"

                           I look down at what she is pointing at. It is the bracelet Zane gave me. "Oh......Just a bracelet...."

                            "I'v never seen anything like it! Maybe Emmalyn can help figure out what type of rock it is! Where did you get it from?"

                            "It- it was a gift...."

                            "From who?! Kawaii~Chan would love to see where that person got it!"

                             "Oh.................well..............................I don't think you would want to even get close to them...........they have a bad name......................"

                             "Oh Come one! Kawaii~Chan doesn't believe they are that bad! They were nice enough to give you a beautiful bracelet like that~!"

                              "No.................it's different.."

                              "This person can't be worse than Zane!"

                              I gulp and look up at her with watery eyes. She gets the hint and gasps, then she looks down and sighs. I look at her and smile.

                               "It's okay! Now uh............ um...............I-I think you should leave...I need to get some rest"

                               She nods and then stands up walking to the door and going out of it. I lay on the floor and think about all the good memories of Zane and I. Tears form and I begin to whimper, how, how did life turn out like this for us? Zane had me, didn't I make him happy? Didn't I tell him power wasn't important? I know I did..........................something must of changed him, something I didn't know about. Don't know about. But all I can do is sit here, thinking of what is going on in that head of his.

                              Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it has been a while, I just got done with performing a play and was hard to juggle it all at the same time. I will try to update on schedule as much I can so.......PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!!!!!!