Chapter 10

I walk towards the guard tower, seeing a man by the door. I get there and the man looks at me up an down for a second then looks back up at me.

                    "Are you the new guard?" He asks slightly confused.

                  "Yes." I answer, firmly pointing my chin up.

                  "Heh....okay, I'm Brian so you must be Dawn. Garroth told me a bit about you." He says as we both enter the tower.

                  "Okay, so are we going to train or test my skills, or what?" I ask.

                  "First, we should get you some armor." Brian opens a chest and pulls out some armor stuff, laying them on the ground infront of me."Meet me upstairs when you done applying the armor, I have to set up the training set.

                  "Yes sir."

                   He goes upstairs and I start putting the armor on. Afterwards,the weight of the armor pulls me down as I attempt to walk up the steps. I slip, and land on my back, cutting my hand through the glove on the sharp piece of the wooden floor boards.

                  "Gaaa!!!" I scream then hear footsteps from upstairs.

                  The pain suddenly goes away and I look back at my hand, the wound healed and small drops of blood surrounding the former cut.

                  "You okay?" Brian says coming down the stairs.

                  "I-i don't know........I-is Garroth around?"

                  Thanks for reading and again, sorry for the shortness of this chapter but I will try to extend them in due time. But for now, PEACE OUT MY LOVELY MARE READERS!!