Chapter 18

I run over to Garroth as he walks towards me, and wrap my arms around him. 

      "Hey Garroth, Brian said you had to show me to my armor yesterday. Remember? He did tell you right?" I remind him.

       "Yes, I remember. But I didn't know if you wanted to take a day to cope. But I suppose not now. Come on! Here, follow me!" He says, taking my hand and leads me to a separate guard building. He points at some armor laid out on the floor, and leaves. 

                                                                                           ~~~~

       I walk down in the armor I was given. Garroth smiles and hands me a sword from a rack of weapons beside him. 

       "This isn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be." I say. 

       "It's because it was specially designed for someone like you, it's strong, but light, yet it can't protect from heavy blasts, and I don't believe there would be any of those any time soon. It looks really good on you.............heh......." He answers, making me smile.

       "Okay, and thanks! I mean why wouldn't it look good on me? Ha ha." I tease.

       "I mean, uh, you look good in anything you wear!" 

      "Anything? So if I came out of my house wearing the ugliest things ever, would it still look good on me?" 

       "Uh................" 

       "Hahahahahaha! You should see the look on your face! Hehehehe!" 

        We head out the door after I place the sword in it's holder, we go to the town gates. Garroth and I make our way up one of the towers and we watch the noon sun near behind the town. I look up a Garroth, and he looks down at me, his eyes sparkling. 

        "Heh........................................." I start. "So..................uh-" 

        "HEY GARROTH! I HAVE NEWS!!!" Laurence yells running to us.

        "Yeah? What news?" 

       "We all need to go to the town at once!" He yells, and at that moment, we both start charging for the latter.

       Sorry this was short, I was unprepared and I'm sorry for that, I'll make a longer one next time! Bwai~