CHAPTER FOUR

Chapter 4:

Jacobs POV

   Ugh, I don't know what to wear today. Yeah, I usually don't care, but I think it was my look that Katie was scared about. Maybe it is my leather jacket, or motorcycle, or... Well, anything. So today I just decided to wear a white shirt, some jeans, and I didn't touch my hair. I don't know why I am trying to impress Katie. I wouldn't say impress....I just don't like girls being scared of me. I want them to love me.

I'M TOTALLY KIDDING!

'because you think she is hot' my subconsince told me.

'shutup!' I said.

"Geez, I didn't even say anything yet" Lexie said.

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't talking to you" I said.

"It's okay. What did you want?" she asked.

"um... So are you and that Katlynn girl friends?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know..... But yes." she said.

"Well..." think of something Jacob! " she seems like a total geek! I think she is scared of me." I lied.

"Well, she is not and you shouldn't bully her. She is scared to death of you!" Lexie yelled.

"Why?" I ask.

"Hmm. Let's see. ONE: maybe because you bullied her. TWO: maybe because you are known as the bad boy. THREE: maybe because she has heard rumors about you. Shall I go on?" she said.

"No. How did I 'bully' her?" I asked.

"You shoved her, made her drop all of her books and fall, and then you just left." Lexi said.

Oh my gosh. She was so right. I did do all of those things. I didn't mean to hurt her though. I have to keep my reputation, right? I thought that she was fine. I didn't want people to think I was a softie. I'm not! Well, she dropped some books...big deal.

"Just come, get ready, and eat" Lexi said right before she left. Ugh, I had to make it up to Katlynn, but how? I have a plan!

Katie's POV

AND YOUR GONNA HEAR ME ROAR LOUDER.

LOUDER THAN THE LION CAUSE' I AM THE CHAMPION, AND YOUR GONNA HEAR ME RO- ROAAAAAAR. I was signing along to 'Roar' by Katy Perry on the way to school. I love this song!

Once I walked through the door I heard shouting. It wasn't too bad, but still shouting. I ran over to see what it was and saw a circle of people. I managed to squeeze through the people. Then on the ground were two guys beating each other up. Then I noticed that one was Jacob. I tried to pull them apart. "STOP! STOP IT!" I yelled.

Then I saw a fist coming towards my face. I fell to the ground. I heard Jacob shout "YOU ASS-HOLE! YOU NEVER HIT A GIRL!". Then I heard a smash and groan of pain before everything went black.

************************

Right when I woke up I noticed that I had a terrible head ache. Oww! I was rubbing my head when I quickly said " where am I?".

Then an older lady walked over and said that I was in the Nurse's office. Then I remembered the whole fight.

"Can I call my mom?" I asked the nurse.

"We already did. She is on her way to pick you up" then nurse said.

I mouthed 'thankyou' to her. Then she left.

"Honey, are you ok? What happened?" my mom asked.

"I'll tell you later. Can we go home? I have a terrible head ache." I said.

"and a black-eye. Let's go!" my mother said.

I looked over at the mirror in the office and saw that I have a black-eye.

My mom brought me home and I quickly went to bed and fell asleep. I was woken up by voices. I looked at my clock and noticed that it was already 5:00. Wow! Then my door opened. Then Lexi walked in.

"OMG! Jacob told me what happened. Are you ok?" she asked me.

"Honestly, no I have a huge head-ache." I said. She just nodded and grabbed my hand. Then I heard a familiar male voice.

"Is Jacob here?" I asked Lexi.

"Yes, he has nothing better to do. He got suspended for 2 weeks. You know it was just a 'play fight' before you came. Once John punched you then Jacob beat the life out of John!" Lexi told me.

"Really? Why me?" I asked.

She shrugged " I don't know." she shrugs.

Then Jacob walked in. I wanted to run, but knowing I couldn't I hide under my blankets.

"Katlynn? How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine!" I snapped back.

"Okay, well sorry! Geez." Jacob said.

"Well, bye Katie, we have to go!" Lexi said. "We could only come for a short amount of time. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I don't! If you want me to stay!" Jacob said with a wink.

"You can leave!" I said with a smirk.

"Do you want us to bring anything? Food. Water?"

I thought about it....Food!

"No. I'm okay. Thanks."

"Okay, bye princess" Jacob grins.

With that last statement they close the door, and I hear footsteps head down the stairs. They say goodbye to my mom, and the door closed.