CHAPTER SEVEN

Chapter Seven: The Sleepover

RINGGG! RINGGGG!

" Hello?"

" Hey!! It's Lexi!! I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight? Sleepover?"

" Oh... Ya,um, tonight? Ya that'll be fine."

" Yay! That's awesome!! Bailey, Rachel, and Maggie are going to be there too! Is around seven okay?".

"Seven? Ya that will work for me. See you in 3 hours."

~~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~

I ran up to my room to pack. I grabbed two pair of shorts, a tank top, pajama pants, ant two t-shirts. I threw them into a bag and grabbed my keys.

" Hey!" Bailey, Maggie, Rachel, and Lexi shouted.

" Hey!" I said back.

" Come on! We are going to turn on a scary movie!" Maggie said.

I followed them into the room. I really hate scary movies. I just... Don't want to make me look like a chicken. Right when the movie turned on I wanted to scream. We are going to watch..... Insidious! I hate those kind of movies.

Right when the movie started playing I told them that I had to go to the bathroom. I walked in there and just sat on the side if the tub. Eventually I knew that I had to go back out. So i stood up and walked out.

Right when I walked out there I saw a figure in my spot of the couch. I looked closer and saw Jacob. Ugh!

" Jacob, can I please sit there?" I said.

" Sure!" he patted his lap.

"Whatever!" I said.

Then I sat on the ground. I could feel his smirk burning a hole right through my head. So I calmly stood up.

" I am gonna go get some snacks. Okay?" I said to Lexi. She just gave me a thumbs up.

I walked into the kitchen. The first thing that I saw was MnMs. I love MnMs! I like the put them in the microwave for 30 seconds. Once you take them out they are all melty on the inside. I then grabbed a bowl and put them in the microwave. Once the microwave went off I grabbed them. Then I grabbed some popcorn. I was ready.

Right when I turned around I had bumped into someone. It was Jacob. I was about to say sorry when he kissed me. That's right.... He kissed me... again! Only this time I didn't kiss him back. Then suddenly I felt his hand on mine. Then before I could react he stole my bowl of MnMs. He started running into the livingroom with them. That jerk!

I ran after him and tackled him. I jumped onto his back yelling " Give me my MnMs!". He was just laughing. This time I kissed him. He was just about to kiss me back when I grabbed the bowl back. " Ha! Victory is mine!" I yelled. Then I ran over by Lexi.

They were all wiggling their eyebrows and stuff. Lexi just looked.... Disappointed. Oh, ya..... She told me that I shouldn't get involved with her brother because he was trouble. She needs to that it was all an act. I looked over and saw a ticked off Jacob. He must be mad because I did that fake kiss. Well, he did it to me first. I then walked over to Lexi to try to explain.

" Lexi, it is not what it looks like. He stole my MnMs and I was just trying to get them back. The kiss wasn't even real."

I looked over at Jacob and saw a little bit if hurt in his eyes. She just smiled and said.

" I know. I was just mad that you left because I didn't know where you went. I could tell that it was fake!" she said.

I looked over at Jacob and still saw that hurt in his eyes. Then he ran up the stairs. Ugh! I really hope that he isn't mad at me. Let's just watch the movie, Katie. I sat down in my seat again. It was almost over now. I was still bored. Eventually I 'had to go to the bathroom' again. This time I just got ready fir bed. I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on my tank top and pajama pants. When I walked out everyone was gone. Where did they all go? Then I walked into the kitchen and saw a note. It said