CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Chapter 25

"Shall we go ma' lady?" Jacob asked, holding out his arm.

I linked my arm with his. "We shall." I said.

"Jacob....when did you start liking me?" I asked on our way to 5th period.

"When I first saw you." He replied.

"When you pushed me down?" I asked, frowning at the memory.

"Yeah, I guess." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Speaking of that..." I trailed off.

"Yeah?" He asked nervously.

"How come you have been so mean to me lately?" I asked.

"I just thought that you didn't like me back, so I thought that if I went out with other girls, and was mean to you...then I would get over you." He said.

I frowned. "How many girls did you go out with?".

"I don't know. I made out with a lot of girls at parties, and went on a date with almost every girl in our school......It was wrong, and I promise to never do it again." He said.

"I have never been to a party." I said, trying to change the subject.

"We are gonna have to change that." He said with his smirk.

"No. They are just something that teens go to and get drunk or pregnant." I said.

"No they're not." He said with a laugh. "They can be pretty fun.".

"I am not going." I said.

"We'll see about that." He said. "See you at lunch." He said as I walked in to my classroom.

I kissed him lightly on the cheek, and walked in. Pretty much everyone knew about me and Jacob now, but they all still whisper and stare st me. Some girls look at me angrily or are jealous. It gets pretty annoying.

So I sat down quietly in the back. I pulled out my book and a pen. I could hear my stomach growling. I am starving because I didn't eat breakfast this morning.

"Mr. Shawn, you are late." Mr. Craze said. 

I looked up and saw Shawn standing at the front worth his head down. He didn't reply to Mr.Craze, and just slumped down in the back. He pulled our his pen and pencil.

I saw him look up at me, and my cheeks went rec from embarrassment. I was starting at him, and he noticed. I looked away, but after about a minute I looked back, and he gave me a half smile. I tried to smile back, but I couldn't find it in myself. I don't like being mad at Shawn. He is a good guy, but he also did cheat on me. Which will take a while to forgive.

                  .........................Lunch........................

"Hey." Jack said as I sat down.

"Hey." I replied quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I......can't tell you." I said slowly.

"What can't you tell me?" He asked, leaning in closely.

"Well there is something that I can tell you." I said.

"What's that?" He asked, breathing on my neck.

"That I have a boyfriend." I whispered.

He scooted back... "You think that I like you?"

"No. just simply that you were flirting with me." I said.

"My eyes are on someone else." He said.