TWENTY SIX

Chapter 26

"What?!" I asked/yelled.

"You heard me." She said, tightening her grip on the steering wheel.

"Why?!" I yelled.

"He is a bad influence on you." She said.

"No he's not!" I argued.

"Yes he is." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"How?" She asked with a laugh. "How else would you have had the courage to do that?" She said.

"That had nothing to do with him. She has been harassing me for a long time!" I yelled.

"It had to do with him a lot! I am not going to argue with you." She said.

"Why do you hate him?" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't hate him. I just don't trust him." she said.

"Why? What did he ever do to you?" I asked.

"Well...Nothing to me....but I have heard things about him." She said.

"Oh, so you're just going to believe gossip?" I asked.

"Well, yes." She said.

"Wow." I said, getting put of the car, slamming the door, and marching in my room.

My mom is so annoying! She just believes anything that she hears, and goes with it. She just doesn't listen to anyone else. I just wish that she would care about others opinions. She has all ways been like this, and I hate it....always have.

I just ran upstairs and pulled out my phone. I dialed Jacob's number. Ring. Ring.

"Nice try." She said, taking my phone.

"I was calling Lexi." I said.

"Honey, it says your caller ID." She said.

"Dang it." I muttered.

"Yeah. I'm taking this." She said.

"No!" I said back.

"I can't trust you with this!" She said.

"Yes you can. My phone is my life!" I said in anger.

"Well, you are gonna have to take a break from life." she said.

"Please just get out before I explode." I said.

This is the worst that I have ever talked to my mom. We have a very close relationship. I can't believe that I almost went out on her. I must really like Jacob to do that.

I need to make a plan to talk to Jacob...but how? I just don't know. I will be at home for a while now...2 weeks to be exact.... because Leslie is a Jerk. I Just don't know how to get in contact with him without leaving my house. My mom said I can't do that...so....what do I do?

I know what I  going to have to do....Break the rules. I DON'T BREAK ANY RULES! But I feel like I need to do this. I need too see my boyfriend...and I need to see him soon. I...think...that...I....might...kinda.....love him.

I have never loved...or even had feelings for any guy ever...But I think that has changed now. I can't help but think of him every minute of the day. This isn't his fault. He is a good guy and would never encourage me to fight. He would fight for me...but not with me.

I'm going to have to find a way to get my phone back...or... I might have to sneak out. I think that I am going to sneak out tonight when mom brings Carly to dance. I will sneak out my window. Lucky me, Jacob and Lexi only live two blocks down.

Mom and Carly leave in...I look down at my watch...5 minutes. That means that I need to act normal and pretend like I am going to bed now. She will think that I am going to sleep.

"Goodnight mom, I'm going to bed now." I called down.

"Really?" She asked questionably.

"Yeah...I am just going to take a nap." I said.

"Ok. Be good honey. I love you!" She said.

"Me too!" Carly called.

"You too." I said.

I laid down on my bed and waited for the car to pull out. Once it did, I threw on shorts, a tank top, and tennis shoes. I also grabbed my iPod and some headphones. I pulled open the window slightly, then ran out the door.

Jacob and Lexi's house is only two blocks down, so I'll get there quickly. I don't really like running, but the music helps. So, I keep put my pace and sang along to the music. I'll have to admit, I don't have the best singing voice, but....oh well!

I look up at his house...Seriously it's huge! His room has a window at the top...of course. I dint really know how to sneak up there. I have an idea! I can throw a pebble at the window, grab the house and throw it up.

I see a pebble over there. I threw it up at the window. The window broke! oh my gosh! I just broke his window. There is just a little hole right were it went through. I feel terrible!

"What the hell!" I hear him shout.

I suddenly see his head pop out the window. His hair is still dripping from a shower that he just took. He actually looked so attractive right now that I can't find any words to say. I'm speechless!

"I...I'm so sorry!" I called up.

"was this you?" He asked, pointing to the hole in his window.

"Yeah! I was trying to hit the window. Kind of like they do in romance movies!" I called up.

"You failed!" He called back with a smile.

"Shut up. I need to talk." I said.

"Sorry. I don't talk to people who break my stuff." He said with a shrug.

"Fine! Goodbye then!" I yelled.

"I was joking...." He started.

"No! I'm not allowed to see you anymore Jacob!" I cut him off, tears stinging my eyes.

"What!" He said loudly.

"Yeah...my mom said that I can't see you anymore because you are a bad influence on me." I said, trying not to start balling.

He jumped out his window to me.

"That may be true." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well..." He trailed off. "Ever since you started to date me, I've noticed that you have been acting different. It doesn't bother me, but I'm just saying that she does have a point." he said.

"Ok. I thought that you would be fighting to get me back, but instead you are agreeing with her." I said.

"No. That's not what I'm trying to say..." He started.

"Yes, you are." I said weakly.

"No I'm not. Come here." He said pulling me into a hug.

"No. My mom is right. I shouldn't see you anymore." I said, crying.

Omg! I am soooo sorry guys. That took forever to update. I really was busy with volleyball and school. I love you all so much, and I hope that you can forgive me

                       XOXO

                               ~Tessa