CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Chapter 24

I pulled back and looked at Jacob. "I...I'm sorry." I stuttered.

He cupped my face in his hands, and kissed me harder. I made sure to be gentle...because he did just get tackled. But he kissed me hard....in a good way though. My whole body shivered. His stayed stiff and strong.

He eventually pulled back and looked at me. I pulled him into a hug looked up at Jacob and smiled. hug. Everyone else cheered. I blushed, And Jacob smiled, holding me close. Jack was smiling at me, and congratulating Jacob.  I laughed at Jack, and so did Jacob.

"Foul!" The announcer said.    "Automatic 2 Points."

I looked up at Jacob and cheered. He turned around to all of his

buddies, and they all lifted him in the air, and shouted "Ja-cob.

Ja-cob!".

I turned around and saw Leslie shooting me a deadly glare. I just looked away. My eyes focused on Jacob. These last couple days he has been so ride to me....Why? I will ask him another time.

"Um....Katie, can we talk?" Jacob said from behind me.

I turned around. "Um, sure.".

He grabbed my hand, and we jogged over behind the bleachers. It was just a bunch of grass, and the concrete back of the bleachers. My heart was pounding. I have no idea what he is going tho tell me. That he isn't interested?

"Katie..." He trailed off. "W..why did you kiss me?".

"l..I don't know. It just happened." I said slowly.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"I...I...I think so." I said.

"Well...I know that the past few days that I haven't acted like it, but.....I still like you too. I have gone out with a lot of different girls the past few weeks....which you may know, but I always wished that it were you there." He said.

JACOB'S POV

"Well...I know that the past few days that I haven't acted like it, but.....I still like you too. I have gone out with a lot of different girls the past few weeks....which you may know, but I always wished that it was you there." I said.

Katie leaned in and kissed me lightly. Her lips were so soft, and she smelled wonderful. That kiss that we had on the field....was the best kiss that I have ever had....And trust me, I have had a lot of them. I was in complete shock when she kissed me on that field though. I thought that she hated me. I feel terrible for bowing so rude tho her lately. But I will make it up top her later.

"Jacob?" She said, taking me out of my trance.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are we like.....dating?" She asked shyly.

"I don't know.....Would you like to go out with me?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes." She said.

"Then....Yes, we are dating" I said.

She smiled and hugged me. I buried my face in her hair. It smelled so nice. Right then, was when I thought of something.

"Lexi." I said.

"Lexi?......oh." Katie said.

"What will she thinks about her brother dating her best friend?" l said.

"I don't know. She will get over it." Katie said.

"When are we going to tell her?" I asked.

"Do you want to get it over with.....now?" She asked.

"Um...sure, let's go." I said.

We jumped into my car and drove off. I never really thought about Lexi until now. I guess that she might not be very happy. I don't care. All of my dreams have finally come true.

"Maybe you can meet my parents too." I said to her with a smile.

Her face dropped. "I already have."

"Yeah. My mom." I said.

"And your dad." I said.

"How? He wasn't at our house when you were." I said.

"At the hospital." She said, looking horrified.

"What happened." I asked.

"He choked me....and.....told me that I killed you." She said.

"That *****." I said.

"Lets just do Lexi....and your mom today okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said, tightening my grip on the steering wheel, making my knuckles white.

She stroked my arm. "Calm down baby. It's okay." She said.

"He hurt you." I said.

"I know that he hurt you too." she said.

"That's different." I said.

She just sighed and leaned back. I don't want to upset her, so I just held her hand with my free hand. I still can't believe all that has happened in these past couple of hours. My mind can't think straight.

Her liking me always felt like a dream. The look on Shawn 's face was priceless. He had just stood there and clenched his fists. If he wanted Katie, then he shouldn't have cheated on her. I will never cheat on Katie. She is my Angel. I love her.

                                        ___________

Katie's POV

"Katie? What are you doing here?" Lexi asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"It's 7:30." She said.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh.

"Okay. Come on in." She said.

"Thanks." I said, keeping my distance from Jacob.

"What did you want to talk about." She asked.

I looked at Jacob.

"We are dating." He blurted out.

She looked shocked....then she smiled. I was confused. I looked back at Jacob asked he was shocked.  Lexi just had a huge smile on her face.

"Y...you're happy?" Jacob asked.

"Yes! I knew that you two were perfect for rather each other. Now I can be the aunt to your kids." She said.

"Woah. Don't get to confident." I said with a laugh.

"Why shouldn't she?" Jacob said with a smile while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I struggled out of his grip with a laugh. "Be...Because we...we aren't m...married or anything." I said in between laughs.

"Just don't do......This.....in front of me." She said, pointing at us.

I laughed. Maybe Lexi isn't as upset as I thought she would be. She may must be acting, but she did look happy. If she is happy....then so am I.

Hey guys! This was just supposed to be a little happy chapter. If you like oft, then vote and comment. Love you all!