CHAPTER ELEVEN

Chapter 11:

"Hi, um, we are here to see Jacob Webster." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Oh... Yes... We don't think that Jacob is going to make it. The knife went down pretty deep." she said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jacob can't die! I won't let him.

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Ma'am, I don't think.." she started

"Please!" I inturepted.

"Um..." she looked back at a doctor. He gave her a slight nod "Sure, but he might not be awake." she finished.

"Um.... Do you think that I can go home because my mom said that I had to be home by 8:00?" Shawn asked.

"Oh, ya. My mom will pick me up." I said.

He bent down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and then left.

"He is in Room 365 on the 3rd floor!" the doctor said.

"thank you." I said.

Once I made my way up there, I slowly opened the door. Jacob was asleep. I could tell that he was in pain though.

I went and sat on a chair next to him. I grabbed his hand and held it in-between both of mine.

"Hey princess." he whispered.

I didn't even notice him wake up!

"Hello Jacob." I whispered back.

"Why are you over here?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Because you would probably" COUGH! "be with your boyfriend." he said.

"No, I am here with you." I said.

"Okay." he said before he drifted back into sleep.

I held his hand all night long. There was no way that I was going to leave him here all alone. Before I knew it I was also drifting into sleep.

"Ma'am you can leave now." the doctor said gently.

"Can I stay?" I asked.

"I guess." he said with a sigh.

"Thankyou." I whispered.

And hd slowly walked away.

I gently put my head on Jacob's chest. I was halfway asleep when I heard something.

"I Love You."

And it was Jacob who said it.

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, BUT I WILL.MALE THE NEXT ONE LONG.

                                                              KISSES~ Tessa