Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT

Chapter 28

I wake up to his cute little nose right in in my face. Ahhh! Why is he in bed with me. WHY AM I IN BED WITH HIM. Oh god, we didn't...No! No, he didn't. WE WOULDN'T! Not yet. No. No.

"AHHH!" I scream.

"Ah! What!?" He screams, falling off the bed.

"Did we....NO! WE DIDN'T. WE WOULDN'T!" I yell.

"No. No. No. Calm down. We got home from the party, and you refused to sleep in the guest room, so we JUST slept in the room. Gosh, Katie, don't you trust me?" He winks.

"Yes. I just didn't know. I've never forgotten what happened before." I say.

"I understand. My first was the same way...only I had slept with a..." he starts.

"Ok. I get it." I say.

"Ok. I love you." He says.

"Oh, I love you to." I whisper, pulling his head near mine.

We kiss passionately. You know how in the movies, they say that they feels like fireworks. I don't feel fireworks. I just feel my heartbeat through my throat. I feel his hands on my hips, our lips moving in synch, his hot breath, my hands around him, the tension, The love.

We pull apart, to catch our breaths. I just put my head on his chest. I just keep control of my breath. In and out. In and out. I don't really know what to say. He just looks so beautiful! I am completely speechless.

"I need to ask you some questions about your past." I say.

"Katie. Not this again..." he starts.

"Yes. We will. I will yell you anything you want." I argue.

"ugh! Fine. You win...but ONLY because you are so hot." he says.

"Shut up!" I giggle. "I won because I won." I say.

"Nah. You won because you are SO MUCH better than me." he says, seriously.

"No I'm not Jacob. Don't say that." I say.

"I'm not going to lie. I've had enough lying in my lifetime. I love you, and I refuse to lie to you. I will never lie to you again, because lying is not something to do with the girl of your dreams." He shrugs, giving me a frown.

I tingle inside. There's something that he doesn't know, but I don't think I want him to. It's not exactly a lie, as long as he doesn't know. I didn't tell him anything that want true. I just didn't tell him. That's not bad is it? ok. I KNOW! I can't help it. It's just one thing I can't help it!

I love him! I really do! There are actually two things that I'm not comfortable telling him. One is about my past...one is recent. I just don't want anyone to know about either. They are both very important and scary. Well, the one about my past is scary. The present one is just something that will upset him.

"Ok. What are your questions?" He asks.

"First. I want to talk about how you liked almost every girl." my eyes burning.

"Katie, I've already talked about this. I don't know why. I guess that WAS the type of person that I was. I'm not anymore. I promise. I really do love you. I want you to know that you will always be safe with me. You will. I won't let anything happen to you. I will never become that person again." He says, whispering the last part.

"I...I believe you. I'm just not sure...I'm sorry. Never mind. I guess that up let my curiosity get the best of me. I'm really sorry Jake." I say.

"It's ok. I have some questions for you now." He says.