CHAPTER FOURTEEN

' What? That's awesome! Congrats!' I texted back.

That's when I remembered what Jacob told me: I Love You.

I will never tell Lexi about that. Never! She told me not to trust him...Besides, I am with Shawn now. Nothing can change that. I did like Jacob a little bit, but Shawn is my boyfriend and I can't like anyone but him.

' Will you come meet me at the hospital?' She texted.

'Sure.' I replied.

'Tomorrow at nine.' She sent.

' K. c u then.' I replied.

I put down my phone, turned off the T.V., closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

                                          *********

"I am here to see Jacob Webster." I told the lady at the front desk.

" He is in room 204." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

Knock Knock.

"Hello... Katie!"

"Is your dad here?" I whispered.

"No." She whispered back.

"Who is it?" Jacob asked.

"Katie."She yelled back.

"What? Why is she here?" he asked.

"Because I invited her here...Be nice Jacob!" she said.

" Well...She sure wasn't ever nice to me." he stated.

I was shocked...First he tells me that he loves me and know he just insults me? I looked at him wondering why he was saying this stuff when he winked at me. I understand. He didn't want Lexi to think that he likes me. I gave him a slight nod back and turned away blushing. He looked so hot doing that...Wait No...he can't!!!!!!!

"Ok Katie, I know that you may not want to do this, but.....Can you stay with Jacob while I ask the doctor a few questions? i'll be back in about fifteen minutes." Lexi said.

"I guess." I said with a fake sigh.

"Thanks so much...Be back in a few!" she said.

"So..." Jacob said.

"So..." I replied.

"Katie..Listen...I....l like you and I....." he started.

"Jacob, please don't. I have a boyfriend. I am sorry." I interrupted.

"Yeah..Whatever....nevermind! Just forget that you even knew me.....Pretend like I did die!" he yelled.

"Jacob, n..." I started

"PLEASE!" he interrupted.    "Please." he said quieter.

"I want us to be friends." I said quietly.

" I don't...I want us tho be more than friends. But I DON'T want us to be FRIENDS!" he yelled.

"Sorry." I cried.       "Sorry.".

"Please leave." he said quietly.

"Jacob please don't..." I cried.

"Please leave!" he yelled in anger.

I slowly opened the door and sat on the bench outside it. I wiped my tears with the end of my shirt sleeve. I looked around for Lexi, but I knew that she was talking with a doctor somewhere. I don't know what just happened there, but I knew that Jacob and I weren't going to be talking with each other for a long time. A long long time.

RING.

RING.

RING.

RING.

"Hello?" I asked picking up my phone.

"Katie? Baby, are you okay? We're you crying?" Shawn asked.

I tried to hold in my tears.

"No." I replied trying to keep a hold of myself.

"Ok. Well, my mom wants tho know if you would like to come over for dinner." he said.

"Oh, umm... I was just going to call you for the same reason."  I said trying to sound all giggly and stuff.

" I will have to ask my mom, but I am sure that she can make plans for another night." he said.

"Thank you. My mom said to come around 7:00." I said.

"Ok. I love you." he said.

He just told me that he loves me.

" Ok." I replied.

Hey guys! I know that a lot of my chapters have been short, but I am sorry! I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas. I also hope that you are enjoying this book. Tell me in the contents section! Team Shawn. or.  Team Jacob?

                                                                Kisses~
                                                                               Tessa