1 \\the devil set my couch on fire

| THE DEVIL SET MY COUCH ON FIRE |

Originally, Taehyung's night wasn't supposed to involve summoning Satan. He thought he was going to have a few drinks with his friends and maybe fuck with the hottest dude around him, who is looking for a hole to put his willy into.

But no.

Hoseok liked to give pretty dumb dares - especially after everyone around (including him) are drunk and with less boundaries.

"Taehyung, I dare you to summon the Devil and ask him to grant you one wish," he laughed and took a big sip from his glass, filled with vodka.

They were all currently at Taehyung's place, sitting in a circle in the middle of his living room. Everyone was drunk, high or both. And what's a better idea than playing the old high school game Truth or Dare?

"I don't believe in God or Satan, dumbass," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Then you have no reason not to do it, Tae. Don't be a pussy," his best friend Sungoh said and giggled.

Taehyung sighed and agreed. He finished his drink and searched the internet for some dumb satanic rituals to summon the Devil or whatever.

The boys got out a few white candles (in the description of the ritual it said red ones, but who gives a fuck) and lighted them all at exactly 3:00 am, because Google said it was Satan's hour and he listened for the sinners' words and wishes the most.

Everybody sat in a circle around the candles again and smiled excitedly, awaiting for the fun to begin.

"Okay, what's next?" Tomoko asked and tilted his head, hugging a bottle of wine.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and stared at his phone.

"Uh, well, we have to put three drops of blood in the middle of the circle or something like that..." he said and scratched his neck.

"Cool, I'm gonna do it," Hoseok immediately said and got his pocket knife out, but Taehyung stopped him.

"Not so fast, you slut. The blood has to come from a virgin."

Everybody bursted out laughing.

Well, everybody, but Tomoko. Taehyung looked at him for a while and then grinned widely.

"Tomoko, we all know that you haven't seen a vagina in a while," he snickered and grabbed the knife out of Hoseok's hand.

"Yeah, like twenty-one years..." Sungoh quietly said and the boys giggled.

Tomoko's cheeks were bright red and he looked down, playing with his fingers. He had always been the most innocent one of their group and it was adorable. And this time even useful.

"Just give me your hand, it won't hurt much. Don't worry," Taehyung calmed him and smiled warmly.

Tomoko hesitated for a bit, but then put his hand in Taehyung's. The boy quickly and carefully slid the knife across his palm and let the exactly three drops fall down in the middle of the circle.

Tomoko let out a small whimper and pulled away.

"Good job." Zen, Taehyung's other more tame best friend, praised the innocent boy.

"Now I have to read some shit in Latin and if we are worthy, the dark Lord will bless us with his presence and make all of our fantasies a reality." Taehyung whispered in a mysterious tone jokingly, making the others laugh.

The summoning words took Taehyung a little while, since they were hard to say, but soon he finished and put his phone down, staring at the blood and the candles. Everyone held their breath and stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

But, in the end, nothing happened. Taehyung rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Hoseok.

"And that's what we wasted our time on," he said and got up, putting the candles away.

Hoseok clenched his teeth, "It's not my fault, that you didn't do it properly."

Taehyung turned around and raised a brow.

"Well, dimple dick, maybe you have to believe in God and Satan in the first place," he snarled, "Now get all of your asses out of here, it's 4:00 am."

An hour later, after Taehyung made everyone help him clean up, the apartment was empty and quiet.

The boy sighed and plopped on his couch, staring at the last candle left on the coffee table.

Summoning Satan. Ah, seriously? Hoseok wasn't even that drunk really, he was just a dumbass. They acted like preschoolers...

Taehyung was almost asleep, when he heard a loud crack behind him. He quickly jumped from the couch and turned around.

And there was standing an unfamiliar tall black haired man around his age, maybe a few years older. He was wearing a black suit and had a perky smirk on his face. The alarming thing about him (well, besides that he was in Taehyung's apartment at 5:00 am) were his bloody red eyes, who looked like they were almost shining.

Was Taehyung getting robbed by some vampire?

But the boy just walked past him and sat on the couch with a sigh.

"Ah, sorry I took so long. Traffic down there is bad. Sometimes even being Satan doesn't help," he said and ruffled his black hair.

Taehyung stared at him with a wide open mouth.

"Excuse me, but who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my apartment?" he asked and crossed arms in front of his chest, looking around for a potential weapon against the stranger.

"Well, you called me over. I got excited and I actually came, because I'm getting pretty bored," the man said and smiled.

This can't be fucking happening. This can't be the actual Devil standing in front of him, obviously. This was some sort of a stupid joke Hoseok made up.

He rolled his eyes with annoyance.

"Alright, buddy, that was funny. You can go back to Hoseok now," Taehyung pointed at his door.

Satan just looked at him with confusion.

"I actually came here, better take advantage." he replied.

Taehyung laughed.

"Well, if you're Satan, prove it then."

The black haired boy simply nodded. A few seconds passed and the couch under him caught fire.

Just like that.

Taehyung started screaming and pulled away, watching how the flames didn't even touch the man. He was laughing loudly and the fire disappeared. Again, just like that. The couch didn't have a single burn on it.

Taehyung was shocked and breathing heavily, as he leaned on the wall with wide open eyes.

What the fuck was that?

He pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming. But, since he didn't wake up on the couch a second later, it seemed like this was reality.

The stranger was still staring at him with a wide grin. He lifted his hand up to fix his tie and Taehyung saw a few flames playing around his fingertips.

"Now, will you sit down, so we can discuss our deal?" Satan sweetly asked and all Taehyung could do was listen to him.

STARTED. 060117