6 \\welcome to hell

WELCOME TO HELL

"I don't like that one," Satan crossed arms in front of his chest, giving the strawberry ice cream in Taehyung's hands a dirty look, "It tastes weird. Put it away."

The brown haired man clenched his teeth, forced a smile and returned the box to its place. He then grabbed a mint one, showing it to the Devil, who was surprisingly picky. His nose scrunched.

"Ew, no. Can't you pick something that actually tastes good?"

Taehyung was on the verge of smacking him, not caring if he rules Hell or not. They've been here for twenty minutes straight.

"Okay, shit, can't you pick it yourself?" he groaned and crossed arms in front of his chest.

Satan came closer and took a careful look over the boxes of ice cream. He bit his lip, fully concentrating. After a few minutes, he picked a chocolate one. Taehyung sighed with relief.

"So, can we go now?"

Satan glared at him.

"Let a man pick his ice cream, gee. Are you that impatient to slide into the darkest pits of Hell?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and didn't say a word, while turning around to pay for the ice cream.

Apparently, the king of Hell didn't like that.

Before Taehyung knew what was happening, his back was harshly pressed against the freezer and two arms were on both sides of his head.

Seriously? Again?

"Baby boy, since we are gonna spend quite a while with each other, I think you should keep in mind a few things that are gonna make our time together more pleasant," Satan purred in the man's ear, causing him to gulp, "First of all, when I ask a question, you should always answer me. Second, don't you dare roll your eyes at me, unless you wanna lose them."

Taehyung looked down at his feet, trying not to even breathe too loudly. He suddenly remembered who the creature standing beside him was. Not just some cocky dude, but the actual Devil.

"Understood?" his voice was low, as he spoke again.

The man swallowed and then answered shakily, "Yes."

Satan pulled away with a smirk.

"Good boy. Now go pay for the ice cream and we can head to Hell."

———

Taehyung slowly lifted his eyelids, waking up. He felt sharp pain hit his brain and a small groan escaped his lips.

Where am I?

The man looked around. He was in a small room with purple walls and laying down on a leather couch. There were no windows, only a door, made of dark wood with a golden lock.

What happened?

The last thing he remembered was buying Satan ice cream. After that, they went out of the shop... And that's it. That's all Taehyung remembered.

Did he faint or something? What had happened?

Panic plastered in his insides, as he quickly got up from the couch and tried to open the door, only to find it was locked.

Taehyung walked around the room for a while, trying to find another way to escape, but there wasn't any.

He sighed and sat on the couch again, rubbing his face.

What if Satan poisoned him, or hit him hard enough to blackout, and was know holding him hostage?

What should I do?

Taehyung spent an hour more alone in the little room, drowning deep in his thoughts, before he heard the door unlocking and jumped on his feet.

An orange-haired boy popped his head in. He had a bright smile on his face, which made his eyes look like small crescents.

"Oh, you're awake?" the boy walked in and closed the door behind him, "Hi, I'm Jimin. You must be Taehyung."

The man nodded with eyes wide open, still examining the stranger's features.

"Wait," he lifted his gaze up and raised a brow, "How do you know my name?"

Jimin grinned, "Well, since I'm Satan's bro, I know a thing or two about the people visiting us here."

Taehyung's face slowly lost its color.

"Where is here?" he questioned, even though he already knew the answer.

The boy's grin widened and his eyes glittered devilishly.

"Welcome to Hell, Taehyung," he giggled and waved his arms dramatically, "It's actually really chill down here, you will be surprised. Being Devil's maid won't be that much of a bad experience."

Taehyung had no words, so he just let his mouth hang wide open.

Jimin looked at him with understanding, "I suppose you're a bit shocked. Don't worry, I was like that, too. Let's go grab you a drink before we see our king, yeah? Plus, I can answer some of your questions."

The brown haired man nodded, following Jimin out of the room. They walked in awkward silence down a dark corridor, which was occasionally cut by Jimin's comments on their surroundings.

Everything looked almost normal, considering they were in Hell. Taehyung's tension didn't leave him, but he soon started to ask questions, like how the fuck he got here without remembering anything.

Jimin said that his royal shit of a friend will explain later when they meet. Taehyung quickly understood he was talking about Satan and was kinda shocked at how Jimin spoke of him. It seemed like they were close.

The man soon was laughing at Jimin's words, almost forgetting where he was.

But little did he know that the royal shit was listening.