7 \\god is satan's ex

GOD IS SATAN'S EX

Surprisingly, Hell wasn't that different from Earth.

As Jimin described it, the only extraordinary thing about it was that everyone was dead.

"So, do really all bad people go to Hell?" Taehyung asked, as the two were sitting in some coffee shop, sipping from their drinks.

Jimin laughed and shook his head, causing his orange bangs to jump, "No, it's not like that at all. You can actually choose where to live. If Hell doesn't work for you, there's always Heaven. Though, I gotta tell you, angels are kinda pricks."

Taehyung gasped and leaned further to Jimin.

"Angels? Like, with the big wings?"

Another giggle slipped from the other male's lips.

"No, they look absolutely normal. Just as us, demons."

The brown haired man cocked up a brow.

"Us?"

"Well, you're gonna be here for a month. You're a temporary demon," Jimin replied and shrugged his shoulders, taking a sip from his strawberry milkshake.

A temporary demon. Alright then.

Taehyung sighed heavily and looked out of the window, watching the people, who passed by. All of them were dead. All of them once had a life on Earth.

Everything was still so unreal to him. Maybe after all it was just a lengthy and very weird dream.

He wondered how long will it take him to wake up.

Jimin interrupted his thoughts with a click of his tongue.

"Yikes, it's almost 2pm. We should probably head to meet the royal shit, right? I swear, he gets hella mad when I'm late," the boy snickered, "Let's go, Taehyu-"

"Are you talking about me, you dumbfuck?" a familiar voice could be heard behind Taehyung's back.

The man didn't dare to make a move, as he watched how Satan pulled a third chair to their table and sat down.

Jimin smiled playfully, "Next time, let your maids know they won't remember traveling to Hell, would you? Poor Tae was very confused, when I found him."

Poor Tae didn't say anything and focused on his coffee, avoiding Satan's eyes.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I might have skipped it. Anyways, baby boy-" he turned to Taehyung and the man could almost hear the smirk in his voice (as well as Jimin's quiet giggle), "-you have to meet someone else today, before we head to my place."

"Who?" he asked quietly, still unwilling to look away from his cup.

"God." the Devil replied and that finally made Taehyung bring his eyes up.

"What!?"

Satan smiled lazily and leaned back on his chair. Taehyung's heart raised up its beat.

"Well, he is dying to meet you and I still have a soft spot for him, so..." the Devil looked at his nails.

Taehyung gave Jimin a quick and confused glance, only to see the boy's cheeky grin freezing on his face.

"Still?" Taehyung finally asked after a while.

"Oh, God is my ex." Satan replied like it was the most normal thing ever.

Jimin's frozen smile now had turned into a frown.

Meanwhile, so many weird shit had happened these days, that Tae wasn't even surprised.

God was Satan's ex. Sure then. That's cool.

"So, shall we go meet him?" the Devil continued and the two other males just agreed.

Like they had any other choice.

———

When Taehyung heard the word "God" he definitely didn't imagine a male with mint green hair in his early twenties, who had tattoos all over his pale arms.

He also didn't imagine that he would meet him at a park in Hell.

The four were sitting on a bench, each with a beer in hand, and all Taehyung could think about was how he really needed to use the toilet.

"So, Taeyong-" God began.

Satan fastly interrupted him, "It's Taehyung, dumbass."

The mint haired male glared.

"Whatever your name is, it's really nice to meet you," he smiled.

"Uh, it's nice to meet you, too," Taehyung replied awkwardly and sipped from his beer.

Jimin was just staring at the ground and his cheerful behavior was gone, for some reason.

Satan looked at each of the four's faces and sighed with annoyance.

"Okay, Yoongi, enough playing around. What's going on?" he turned to God.

Yoongi? So, God isn't his real name?

"I am not playing around. Before accusing me, make sure your little guest knows how things really are," he snapped and Taehyung shrugged.

How things really are?

Slight worry plastered on Satan's features.

"Tell him the truth and I will explain my motives," Yoongi crossed arms in front of his chest.

Taehyung moved eyes from his face to Satan's, not understanding what they are talking about. Jimin seemed as clueless as him.

"Fuck you, Yoongi." the Devil snarled after a bit.

"You still want me? How cute," God responded, smirking.

Satan sighed and looked at Taehyung, "Baby boy, I have to tell you something,"

The man nodded, tensing up.

"What brought me into your apartment wasn't the ritual," he began and Taehyung's stomach turned around.

Silence.

"Someone sent me there."