9 \\demons like highschool musical

DEMONS LIKE HIGHSCHOOL
MUSICAL

Whether Taehyung wanted to admit it or not, he was kind of offended by Satan's earlier words.

"Out of everything you could do and anyone you could pick-" the Devil snarled and pointed at Tae, "-that's how you decide to help me?"

He knew he had no valid reason to be - I mean, so what if the king of Hell doesn't like him?

But the man kept on replaying them in his head, as they were walking down a busy street towards the Devil's apartment. Taehyung was staring at the passing people, trying to find a difference between them and humans, but he couldn't. They all seemed normal. Maybe a bit happier.

But the person who definitely wasn't happy right now was Satan. His features were twisted with quiet anger, as he stomped his feet on the asphalt. Taehyung felt sorry for the people who would even accidentally make eye contact with him.

The brown haired let out a tired sigh ten minutes later, as they were still walking down in an uncomfortable and tense silence.

He is the goddamn king of Hell, doesn't he have a limousine or something?

Taehyung was just about to give his complaints a voice, but then they stopped in front of a huge building made from black and thick glass, tall around ten meters and with a wooden fence around it. He felt himself getting smaller, while staring at the large construction in front of him.

It definitely seemed like a place Satan would live in.

Without saying a word, the Devil got a silver key out and unlocked the gate, letting Taehyung in, before closing it.

The brown haired man widened his eyes, as they were walking through Satan's surprisingly beautiful garden. Then, his eyes stopped on something that seemed to be a whole goddamn pool.

Taehyung gasped. He had always loved swimming and going to the water park was one of his favorite summer activities. The man wondered if the Devil would let him splash for a bit sometime...

"Come in now, would you?" Satan's annoyed voice tore him away from his thoughts, while he was holding the front door, waiting for him to walk in.

Taehyung blushed slightly, before doing so and looked around. The inside of the house was just as fancy as the outside. The main colors of the interior were black, grey, white and, of course, red.

The man stood awkwardly, not really knowing what to do next.

Satan sighed, kicking his boots off and threw his leather jacket on the sofa, before sitting down.

Silence.

"Hello? Why are you just standing there? I said I needed a drink," the Devil said after a bit, waving his hands, then turned the TV on, "You may even meet my other maids and shit, while you're in the kitchen."

Taehyung clenched his jaw at the man's rude tone, but then thought it was about time he would show his true colors and stop with the whole "baby boy" bullshit.

So, he turned on his heels and walked in the spacious kitchen.

Tae was praying no one was there, so he wouldn't have to communicate with human beings (or, in our case, demons). Unfortunately, there was a girl with pink hair, washing the dishes.

"U-Um, excuse me?" he began, cursing at himself for stuttering, and caused the girl to turn around.

She had a pretty face, fair complexion and lots of freckles, making her look cute. A smile tugged on her lips, as she put away the last plate.

"Who are you?" the girl's voice was kind of raspy and Tae liked that.

"Well, I'm, um, Satan's new maid, as weird as that sounds." he laughed awkwardly.

She smiled wider, "Honey, trust me, I've heard weirder stuff. What's your name?"

"Taehyung." the man hesitantly smiled back.

"Well, Taehyung, welcome in the team. I'm Charlotte," she replied, rolling her pink pony tail around her finger.

The male's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What team?"

"Wildcats!"

Taehyung jumped at the loud yell, that came from behind him, moving closer to Charlotte, and turned around.

There was standing a tall boy with messy brown hair and a wide grin on his face. He seemed pretty happy that he managed to startle Taehyung.

Charlotte clicked her tongue, "Namjoon, aren't you supposed to be watering the garden?"

The so called Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"That'll wait. I wanted to meet the newest member of our happy, happy family, brought together by the king of Hell," he turned to Taehyung, smiling rather friendly.

"Screaming 'Wildcats' right beside his ear wasn't the best way to introduce yourself, you know," Charlotte sighed and shook her head, causing her pink pony tail to jump.

Namjoon chuckled mischievously, "It is actually, my dearest Lottie. Every self-respecting demon likes Highschool Musical. We all love Zac Efron," then he turned to Taehyung, "But you're not exactly a demon, are you?"

The brown haired man nodded, putting hands in his pockets.

No one said anything for a while.

"Okay, anyways! Taehyung, I'm Kim Namjoon, Satan's plant boy and a magnet for all sexes," he winked before disappearing from the kitchen, "See you around!"

Taehyung's eyebrows were so furrowed they hid under his brown bangs. Charlotte laughed, looking at him.

"Plant boy?" the man turned to her.

"Namjoon is the gardener. I don't really know why he calls himself plant boy," she shrugged her shoulders.

Taehyung nodded, "But what I actually came here for was to get a drink about, um, our boss. Do you have any idea what he'd like?"

Charlotte bit her bottom lip, thinking, then got a bottle of Brandy out and a glass.

"That'll do it. Good luck," she smiled, before walking out of the kitchen.

Luck isn't the only thing I'm gonna need to get through all of this.

Taehyung sighed heavily, before turning to the living room, where the moody Satan was waiting.