12 \\i kissed the devil

I KISSED THE DEVIL

"So, what you're telling me is that you and this motherfucking ostrich looking dude, who is my baby boy's guardian angel, too, just randomly decided to butt in our love lives, without being asked to, and set us up together?" Satan quickly summed up the last ten minutes of clearing things up with Zen and Jimin.

"... basically, yes."

Uncomfortable silence plastered across the room and Taehyung felt the urge to burst out laughing at how ridiculous everything was.

The last ten minutes he found out that Zen, who he has known his whole life, was actually his guardian angel, assigned from Heaven. Also, that he and Jimin, who knew each other somehow, thought it would be such a great idea to set him up with Satan, since they both have recently gotten their heart broken.

"When you say it like that, it does sound a little bit nosy, but all we wanted was our friends to be happy." Zen said. "And I don't look like an ostrich, what the fuck?"

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his eyes, leaning back on the chair. At least Charlotte, Namjoon, Chanyeol, Suki and Jackson were polite enough to leave the four males alone, once Jimin began to explain.

"Jimin, out of everyone, why would you want to make me date a human?" Jeongguk questioned.

The orange haired boy bit his lip.

"Well, me and Zen didn't really give it too much thought. He was like 'yo, the human I'm guarding is going through the same thing as your boss, it's sad', so we decided it was a cool idea and just did it." he explained and Jeongguk groaned.

Zen looked at him and unsurely spoke up, "Each of us had their other reasons. It is more than just a random idea."

"Yes, but your fucking other reasons got me into this mess." Taehyung snapped suddenly.

"But also payed your college fee, didn't it? Face it, you couldn't have earned enough money without this deal." Zen reminded him.

Jeongguk sighed and got up from his chair.

"There's no point in discussing this anymore, you're already here, baby boy." he then turned to Jimin and Zen, "I want both of you out of here. Now."

The two males took the wise decision to do so and quickly left the house, after throwing a few faint goodbyes.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and his pink lips curved in a small smile, which the other man returned hesitantly.

Today was truly a rollercoaster.

"Do you wanna take a walk around the pool? We have some things to clear up and it also may help you relax a bit before going to sleep," Satan suggested, scratching the back of his neck.

At this moment, Taehyung thought he looked almost nervous. So, he got up from his chair and nodded.

The two exited the house and went out in the warm night. They got to the pool and Taehyung admired how the stars were reflecting in the calm water. It truly did relax him a bit. Jeongguk walked beside him, looking up in the starry sky with wide eyes.

"Do you... Do you like the sky?" Taehyung unsurely asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

Jeongguk moved his eyes on him with slight surprise.

"Only at night. I think the moon and the stars are very pretty." he replied and the other nodded, "But it's not my likings that we are gonna talk about."

Taehyung stopped walking and raised a brow in a silent question.

"After everything that Jimin and Zen told us, I think we have to make some changes in the deal. "Jeongguk began. "You don't have to kiss me, if you are uncomfortable now. I don't know why I even made it a part of the deal, it was just kinda fun to tease you."