8 \\i got set up with satan

I GOT SET UP WITH SATAN

"Someone sent me there." Satan finished and Taehyung's heart dropped down to his feet.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, disappearing under his green bangs, while Jimin just sipped from his beer.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung questioned, almost not breathing.

Satan licked his lips and sighed, "Well, I got a signal, that sent me straight to your apartment. My first thought was that you sent the signal and wanted something, but I appeared to be wrong. I decided to investigate further, so I pulled the trick with the ritual on you."

Taehyung, surprisingly, felt a little betrayed, knowing the man lied to him.

But after all, he was the Devil - what else could he expect?

"And who sent that signal?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head - seems like he didn't know the whole story either.

Satan shrugged his shoulders, looking down.

"I don't know."

Thick silence plastered between the four males.

"Um, what do you mean you don't know?" Taehyung said and cocked up a brow, "You are the king of Hell, aren't you supposed to know that stuff?"

The Devil sighed, "Well, yeah, baby boy, but-"

Something snapped in Taehyung and his blood heated up.

"Then why don't you know, huh?" he said sharply, causing Jimin and Yoongi to give him a weird look, "Look, this is getting a bit too much. First of all, you lied to me. Second of all, you got me drunk to make a deal with you and I will have to stay here for a fucking month. Now you won't even say who sent you in my apartment. What the fuck is actually happening?"

Anger sparkled in Satan's red eyes, but this time Taehyung didn't feel the familiar shiver of fear crawling up his spine.

"Whoever sent me there, might have had bad intentions. I'm doing this to help you, because you are safe with me," he raised his voice up, "How about you try to get the seriousness of the situation?"

"How about you suck m-"

"Okay, enough!"

All eyes fell on Jimin, who got up and stood between Satan and Taehyung.

"I did it. I sent the signal." the orange haired boy confessed.

Even the Devil's mouth fell wide open.

No one said anything for a while.

"Why?" Satan barked, causing Jimin to shrug.

"Because-" he nervously glanced at Yoongi and bit his lip, "-you've been very lonely ever since, um, you know. So, I decided to find you someone fresh and new to have fun with. Plus, I found the right moment - just when Tae was playing around with that ritual."

Taehyung didn't really understand what Jimin is trying to say for a few seconds. Then his stomach turned around, as realization hit him.

Satan seemed furious and Taehyung could swear Yoongi was blushing.

"Out of everything you could do and anyone you could pick-" the Devil snarled and pointed at Tae, "-that's how you decide to help me?"

Ouch. Rude.

Jimin shakily nodded.

"Why me?" Taehyung quietly questioned.

The boy turned to him and smiled lightly, "Because I know you have a similar problem as the royal shit over here. I mean, ever since Jin broke your-"

"How do you know about that? And how did you find exactly me and not just someone else, who has the same situation?" Taehyung interrupted him, blushing bright red and felt his heart crack a bit, like every time he hears the name of his ex.

Satan threw him a curious glance, while pity could be read on Yoongi's face.

The boy ignored his questions and kept going.

"Look, Tae, I doubt you've ever been with a devil and-" Jimin turned to Satan, "-you have never been with a human. So-"

A low growl stopped the stream of words, leaving his mouth. Nervousness appeared even on God's face.

"Absolutely nothing is going to happen. He stays here for a month, then leaves. That's it," Satan stated and threw everyone a challenging look, like they would argue anything he says.

Taehyung felt a wave of relief hit him and held back his sigh.

"Now let's go to my place, baby boy. I need a fucking drink."