24 \\coming out to papa diablo

COMING OUT TO PAPA DIABLO

"So... this is a bit awkward. Having to kidnap me just to have a talk," Jeongguk said, looking around his dad's torture chamber, tied up to a chair, "I see you made a few changes around here. Not bad, I like the interior."

"Yes, your mother insisted on freshening up the place." Diablo responded and cleared his throath.

Silence.

Jeongguk kept on pretending to be interested in the scarlet walls, the black stone floor and the various weapons and machines around, like he hasn't seen them a thousand times.

"Why didn't you tell me you're gay?" Diablo finally broke the silence with a question Jeongguk was afraid he would ask.

He sighed.

Didn't expect my day to include coming out to my parents.

"Dad, I'm not gay."

"But Chanyeol told me-"

"I like boys and girls. It's called bisexual." the man explained.

"Huh," his father scratched his neck, "So, there's still some hope for a continuation of the generation, besides Chanyeol..."

Jeongguk clicked his tongue, "Chanyeol is gay, you know that, right?"

His father furrowed his eyebrows and groaned.

"Seriously? Oh, just wonderful!" he rubbed his forehead with despair, "How will I get any grandchildren to inherit the crown after you, Jeongguk? What do you think is gonna happen once your ruling ends?"

"I've thought of that. I'm gonna give Jimin the throne, when my time is over." he finally confessed.

Diablo slowly blinked and looked at Jeongguk with anger glowing in his red eyes. The man felt the chair underneath him warming up.

"You're gonna make Jimin, not a devil and not family, the king of Hell?" he growled lowly, "Take that back, boy."

Jeongguk gulped, feeling that kind of fright he only felt around his father.

"He's a smart one. Gonna be a good ruler." he quietly said.

Before he could even blink, Diablo's flaming hand landed on his cheeks, leaving a burn.

"Unless the goddamn boy is family he will be no king!" he yelled so loud the floor shook.

Jeongguk bit his lip, still feeling hot pain on his face.

"I know, father."

Diablo gave him a suspicious look, "I hope you also know what you're doing, boy."

"I guess I do." he shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

"And what about this Taehyung? What were you thinking?" Diablo let out another disappointed sigh, as he sat down on a red leather couch against Jeongguk, "Who even is he?"

"This guardian angel played kind of a prank on me, trying to set me up with a human and it happened to be him. If he hadn't signed the contract, I would have sent him on Earth the moment I understood what had happened." he explained, not mentioning Jimin had to do something with this as well.

"But you do have a certain liking towards him, don't you?" his father said lowly and Jeongguk shivered.

"I don't. He's simply a boy toy to me," he scoffed and looked Diablo straight in the eyes, "I wouldn't really care if he actually died."

Diablo raised a brow, but didn't say anything else about Taehyung. He snapped his fingers and the ropes, tying Satan to the chair, disappeared.

"Well, then, I suppose me talking to him would be unnecessary. I told him to come here, so I wouldn't be surprised if Chanyeol is driving him, since you and him are the only creatures, besides me and your mom, that know of this place," he said, "You're free to go, but be careful. You're too important to take the choices you're gonna make lightly."

Jeongguk nodded, "Goodbye, father."

He left the room and hurried on leaving the castle as well.

The Devil didn't have to wait long to see Chanyeol's car pulling up. He waved and as the car stopped, he got in.

On the backseat, of course, was sitting Taehyung with his wide eyes, that were now more scared than Jeongguk had ever seen them.

"A-Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling.

"Yes, I'm fine, don't worry about it," Jeongguk looked away from him with a seemingly careless manner, "Chanyeol, let's go home, please?"

For once in his life, his brother just nodded and did what he asked him to do; which meant the Devil was seriously in some deep shit.

-

someone once commented on this fic sth like "you make a good plot, but it made me uncomfortable at first" and i think that's the most accurate description of my writing style

sooo, hope yall are not getting bored with this story and that you enjoyed the chap!! have a great day! <3