13 \\i had breakfast with satan

I HAD BREAKFAST WITH SATAN

"Get those fucking eggs away from me, before I shove them up your ass."

Being threatened to get eggs shoved up your butt at 7:00am wasn't exactly Taehyung's idea of a great morning. Not only that he barely managed to figure out how to cook them, without even knowing where all kitchen equipment was put, but Jeongguk turned out not to like them.

Also, he was way grumpier in the morning, which made Taehyung kinda sad. The man was embarrassed to admit he actually expected Jeongguk to treat him differently after the kiss they shared last night.

Not that Taehyung had thought about it a lot - actually, quite the opposite - he was trying not to think about it at all. Everytime he did, a strange feeling grew in his stomach. But then again, the man blamed it on the fact that he hadn't kissed anyone in a while. Plus, if he had to be honest, Jeongguk was attractive. So, it was logical that kissing him would feel good.

"Alright, chill." Taehyung sighed and took the platter with the eggs away from Jeongguk, "Then, what would you like to eat?"

While Satan was thinking, the brown haired man looked around his bedroom. The walls were painted black with one big window, who presented a view of the backyard.

"Make me toast," Jeongguk said after a bit and Taehyung flushed pink at the sight of the so powerful king of Hell, still in his bed with messy hair and puffy eyes.

Man, Satan really is kinda cute.

He stared at him for a few more seconds before turning around and leaving the room.

Taehyung made toast, just like Satan wanted, and went to climb up the stairs for the fourth time. He opened the door, walking in with his cheeks still warm, and gave Jeongguk the platter.

The Devil's grumpy mood quickly went away.

A smile appeared on his lips, causing Taehyung to unintentionally stare at them.

Damn, that kiss messed up my mind.

"Come here," Jeongguk said and sat up, making space for Taehyung in front of him.

The man furrowed his eyebrows, "Like, on your bed?"

Satan nodded, still smiling. Taehyung bit bottom lip and sat down, facing the other male.

Jeongguk pushed the platter closer to him.

"Take one." he demanded with his voice still a bit sleepy and raspy.

Taehyung looked down at the plate.

"Why?"

Jeongguk clicked his tongue, "I just wanna have breakfast with you, take the goddamn toast."

Taehyung nodded and grabbed one, shyly taking a bite, while the Devil did the same. They ate in strangely peaceful silence, that was soon interrupted by Jeongguk.

"So, how do you like it here so far?" he questioned and finished up with his first toast, taking a second one of the five that Taehyung made.

"It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I expected more, uh, flames and eternal suffering for the sins you've committed, you know. That type of stuff," the man responded and Jeongguk chuckled.

"Yeah, you humans have the wrong idea of what Hell is really like," he shook his head.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, proceeding to take a second toast.

Another minute of comfortable silence. Light slowly creeped in through the window, brightening up the room and made Jeongguk's pale skin shine.

"Baby boy?" he suddenly spoke up.