22 \\ the devil gets kidnapped

THE DEVIL GETS KIDNAPPED

"Next time you dare ignore my orders, remember who I am, who you are and what I can do with the people you love."

"... Namjoon, I can't skip my turn, 'cause you want me to. We are playing Scrabble."

"Oh, so now you're saying anything? Couldn't you do it while I was covered in seaweed and making you food you're allergic to for three goddamn hours, huh?"

"Fuck off, please."

Taehyung sighed, ruffling his hair, as we was trying not to pay attention to the constant arguments of Namjoon and Suki. Ever since the sushi accident, they had a little trouble getting along and it was getting out of hand.

They were all trying to enjoy a nice game of Scrabble and have fun, but no.

The man sighed again.

As he did, his eyes locked with Jeongguk who was on the opposite side of the table. He gave him a little smile.

Ever since their conversation in the car two days ago, they definitely have gotten much closer. In fact, Taehyung was now enjoying his stay at Hell even more, which was quite a weird thing to experience.

As he was thinking about that, Jeongguk got up.

"I'm bored of playing with you, dimwits. Taehyung, care to join me for a walk?" he smiled and the other man felt a blush creep on his cheeks.

Namjoon and Suki exchanged looks.

"S-Sure."

-

"So."

"So?"

"It's been like a week since you came here. How do you like it so far?" Satan asked, as he and Taehyung were aimlessly walking through Hell's streets.

"Well, I'm more fond of it than I thought I would be." he responded and saw a grin grow on Jeongguk's lips.

"Happy to hear so, Tae," Guk cocked his head to the side "And what about me? How do you like me so far?"

Taehyung gulped and felt himself blushing.

Goddamn it.

"I suppose I'm quite fond of you as well," he said and looked down at his feet.

Jeongguk chuckled, as he hesitated for a second, before gently taking Tae's hand in his, causing the man to widen his eyes in surprise.

He chose the ignore the loud thumping of his heart and raised a brow sarcastically instead.

"What's that now?"

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders with a smug smile on his face.

"Felt like it."

Taehyung nodded, still flushed. The rest of their walk went in comfortable silence, soft smiles and a mutual feeling neither of them could explain.

-

"Oh, come on, look at them! Do you really think Jeongguk doesn't want him?" Namjoon exclaimed, as he and Suki were peeking through the window curtains at the king of Hell and Taehyung, "It's quite obvious."

Jimin, who was sitting on the couch behind them, sighed.

"You guys have become seriously unbearable," he shook his head and stretched his hand to slap Suki on the shoulder lightly, "Quit creeping and let them be, for God's sake."

Namjoon pulled away from the window with a wide grin and sat next to Jimin.

"Well, everything you do is for God's sake, isn't it?" he teased, earning himself an eyeroll.

"You need to fuck off." Jimin replied.

"Yeah, he's right," Suki joined in, as he moved on the couch as well.

"And you both need to suck my-"

"I'll never understand why everyone in this house is so aggressive." Jackson, who just walked into the room, sighed, "Would it be that hard to get along from time to time?"

"Yes." the others answered in unison.

After a few minutes of some more teasing and exchanging of mean nicknames, the door slammed open and Taehyung barged in, looking absolutely terrified.

Jimin immediately jumped from his seat.

"Tae? Are you okay?"

The man's legs were shaking so much, he was seconds away from falling down on the floor, before Jimin helped him sit on the couch.

"I-It's Jeongguk." he stuttered out.

"Jeongguk? What happened to him?" Namjoon questioned.

Tae took a breath.

"We-We were walking a-and... they came out of nowhere- I don't even know-" he was tripping over his own words.

Jimin wrapped a hand around his shoulder.

"Slow down, slow down."

Taehyung shook his head and looked up at everybody, eyes watery and full of fear.

"Someone kidnapped Jeongguk."

-
so, i know i said goodbye just yesterday
and you all must be confused
because here i am with an update

well, allow me to explain
ive been missing wattpad a lot now
i see lots of things have changed and that kinda intimidated me once i came back yesterday
it still does
and i thought that i am not able to dive back into this, i dont have enough time
and its true
i dont
but yet here i am

the reason i am here is this person right here guanlics and they probably have no idea just how drastically they influenced my decision to leave with just a comment

they told me i am one of the reasons they started writing

and with that saying everything absolutely changed

one of my main goals as a writer is to inspire others
and until now, i never really thought i would achieve it

but this person right here read something of mine and got the desire to create
that makes me happier than anything
knowing i managed to make someone feel something with my stories
and thats all im asking for
thats who i wanna be as a writer, someone to inspire you all amazing people ❤️❤️❤️
words cant express how grateful i am for everything youve done for me
so why throw it away?
enjoy the chapter
love you
- zorry