5 \\satan ate my ice cream

SATAN ATE MY ICE CREAM

"So, basically, he now has a boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend is dating his sister. It's really cute and they are both happier." Zen finished the short story about his cousin.

"Another day, another person who is happier being gay. But no, our sexuality is a disgrace," Taehyung sighed and lied down on the couch.

A comfortable silence plastered between the two men, as they browsed through the channels on Zen's TV.

Typically, if Taehyung didn't make the deal with the Devil, he would now be forced to spent his evening serving drinks at Starbucks. But since his tuition is payed, he could spend more time being lazy or with his best friends before the first term begins.

However, it was worrying him, that he hadn't heard from Satan for a week now. Taehyung still didn't know what he would have to do in exchange of all the money. The man was honestly very scared, but he couldn't tell anyone.

They would think he is crazy. Even Taehyung thinks he is kinda crazy.

"So, should I order pizza or will you let me eat you?" Zen winked, getting up from the couch.

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a grin.

"Suck my dick."

Zen grabbed the phone, entering Domino's number, "I'm trying to."

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. While Zen was ordering, he heard the notification sound of his phone.

Satan: baby boy, are you here?

The man froze, as he read the text message.
Satan : jk, i know you're here
Satan : stop staring at your phone and answer me

Taehyung took a sharp breath and swallowed, before texting back with shaky hands.

Baby boy : yes?

Satan : it's been a week, didn't you miss me~

Baby boy : can i be honest?

Satan : yes, baby boy

Baby boy : absolutely fucking no
Baby boy : who in their right mind would miss the devil?

Satan : i payed your tuition and i'm the king of hell
Satan : if i were you i'd think twice before i speak, baby boy

Baby boy : we are not speaking
Baby boy : we are texting

Satan : we will talk about your behavior later
Satan : im gonna stop by your place around 7
Satan : so if you don't wanna be late, leave your boyfriend alone and get going

Baby boy : zen is not my boyfriend, you creep

seen at 6:34pm

Taehyung sighed and got up from the couch. He knew he had no other choice, but to go and see what the Devil wants this time.

It was pretty obvious at this point though. The man was about to understand what's the favor he would have to do him.

"Zen, I have to go," Taehyung said, as he was putting on his shoes.